FAO blagin kings

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

im on my third final warning this yeardidnt say family problems, i just said problems and im tryna sort them out everytime i think ive sorted something, something else comes up (this was used the 2 other times)they try say cut ur losses etc n drop out, i just said i know i can do this ill just stick it out n ignore everything else n make college my main focus then take time out b4 uni.told them i have councelling and sh*t

f*cked up family problemsdeath in the familygrowin suspicions ur gay and u dnt no how 2 deal wiv the fact ur a fag?
im guesin the above worked for u yeah
i finished my A levels wiv 3 B's in english lit, history and Philosophy and Ethicsim on a gap year earning £300 a week before i go 2 uniwhereas u on the other hand are about 2 b kicked out of college and then kicked out of ur 1 bedroom council house in which ur whole family tree residess sleeping of cockroach infested beds made out of dead maggots.moral of the story KIDdnt try send 4 me wen im actually tryna help u

f*cked up family problemsdeath in the family
they always work because no one can tell you about YOUR family...lol
but this can bakfire say if they call my mum n there like 'darren said his got major probs at home wgwan like??" this will fuk it up difrnetly
well then what you need to do is be very vague about it!

f*cked up family problemsdeath in the familygrowin suspicions ur gay and u dnt no how 2 deal wiv the fact ur a fag?
i finished my A levels wiv 3 B's in english lit, history and Philosophy and Ethicsim on a gap year earning £300 a week before i go 2 uni
ohh R-Styles a smart one biggrin.gif

i finished my A levels wiv 3 B's in english lit, history and Philosophy and Ethicsim on a gap year earning £300 a week before i go 2 uniwhereas u on the other hand are about 2 b kicked out of college and then kicked out of ur 1 bedroom council house in which ur whole family tree residess sleeping of cockroach infested beds made out of dead maggots.moral of the story KIDdnt try send 4 me wen im actually tryna help u
dnt think he was sending

U stupid niccano1 was sendin i simply said" i gues it work for u" as u sugested it alie??n i liv in a 2 bedroom hous wich my mumzie owns, n iearn 200 a week as a PART TIME waiter. an that is ttaxd not even includin tips so ..........................

dnt think he was sending
lol bare passion

U stupid niccano1 was sendin i simply said" i gues it work for u" as u sugested it alie??n i liv in a 2 bedroom hous wich my mumzie owns, n iearn 200 a week as a PART TIME waiter. an that is ttaxd not even includin tips so ..........................
even suggestin im gay is sendin where i cum fromand if u wanna play the asset game then i personally own a 2 bedroom villa with my own swimming pool in saint lucia, in a hotel which is a top 10 hotel IN THE WORLD.unless u got 15 grand under ur bed 2 even be considered 2 buy an exclusive villa so.....n im not black so dnt call me nigga

even suggestin im gay is sendin where i cum fromand if u wanna play the asset game then i personally own a 2 bedroom villa with my own swimming pool in saint lucia, in a hotel which is a top 10 hotel IN THE WORLD.unless u got 15 grand under ur bed 2 even be considered 2 buy an exclusive villa so.....n im not black so dnt call me nigga
No one caled u nigga i said nicca homes, and did mummy n daddy buy you the villa?

i finished my A levels wiv 3 B's in english lit, history and Philosophy and Ethicsim on a gap year earning £300 a week before i go 2 uni
ohh R-Styles a smart one biggrin.gif
yeh im a smart guyif ur lucky i myt even teach u sumin special 1 day ;-)

No one caled u nigga i said nicca homes, and did mummy n daddy buy you the villa?
deeds under my name and payed with my moneybin dabblin in stock market 4 years and bin workin every since i was 15i've earnt my money duden since u sed u werent sendin i take wat i sed backlike i sed i thort u werebut if u werent its a minor

to be honest bruv it looks like u got the total wrong end of the stick and then came on some 'I'm better than thou' tip

to be honest bruv it looks like u got the total wrong end of the stick and then came on some 'I'm better than thou' tip
[kurt angle] its tru, its tru [kurt angle] im 2 quick 2 defend myself