LOST

DJ Rumble

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched the 1st episode of it. My first impressions were "THIS IS sh*t!". I mean the special fx were good, but everyone seemed to settle very quickly and were so calm. So unrealistic! I'm sure in real life, they would still be panicking (<--- spelling) and doing their upmost to try 'n' get help. Not jus chilling out by a fire, having a fag 'n' a good ol' chinwag! But I thought I carry on watching it, and it improved a bit. Looking ok so far....

season 2? how long thy on the island for?
well im hearing that they all fall out and have two sets of gangs lmfaothen one gang kidnaps the lil black kid.. madnessshould be gripping stuff.its bait that island was used for animal testing of something

I've watched the 1st episode of it. My first impressions were "THIS IS sh*t!". I mean the special fx were good, but everyone seemed to settle very quickly and were so calm. So unrealistic! I'm sure in real life, they would still be panicking (<--- spelling) and doing their upmost to try 'n' get help. Not jus chilling out by a fire, having a fag 'n' a good ol' chinwag! But I thought I carry on watching it, and it improved a bit. Looking ok so far....
Innit - i thought it's so bait that there's supposed to be a killer, a druggy, a convict, a doctor etc. then the little boy loses his dog and the island is inhabited by dinosaurs....... SUCH A sh*t STORY - but now i'm gettin into it - apparantly each episode focuses mainly on a character's account of the weekend which means there's gonna be like 30 episodes so it's gonna go on till about february unless they play to episodes a week!Still, s'all good now!

Gettin well into LOST now!The suspense is killin me though cos there's so many F*CKIN advert breaks in it.... just as i get into it - Adverts.... then it finishes and i have to wait till next week! when the same thing happens again!I might just wait until the whole thing comes out as a box set and then spend a week in just watchin episode after episode!

Take notice of what books appear on the island. In the pilot episode a polar bear appears in Waltâââ‰â¢s comic just before the first polar bear attacksâââ¬Ã¦

Ask em if i can have my own talk show on C4?ha ha ha!So come on then - spill all the beans about Lost cos the suspense is killin me!I will keep an eye out for the book fing...

Oh and Vick - if u don't wanna know then don't read!I'll split thread into a LOST thread - so DON'T read the lost thread an u'll be fine!

No1 knows the main secret yet!! I knew the wheelchair thing a few weeks ago!Donâââ‰â¢t worry I will keep you up to date!All I can say is the island is not what is seems! For all they know they could be on a beach anywhereâââ¬Ã¦ it could be Brighton. (no1 has had a proper look around yet)

Sorry, can't split topic (filtered) although it normally works!Will do it if i get a chance on another computer!Otherwise if any other mods wanna split it go ahead....

ok! No1 knows the main secret yet!! I knew the wheelchair thing a few weeks ago!Donâââ‰â¢t worry I will keep you up to date !All I can say is the island is not what is seems! (wouldnâââ‰â¢t you have a look around to see if you just landed on any old beach )