Guest Seriouss

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

Oh and two more things -1) My mum is going to see relatives and is making me take part in a 'family photoshoot' so that she can show them pics. I don't want to. 2) I just heard a tune by Durrty Goodz called 'Give Me The Music' and it was very good.

Guest Seriouss
You love it like this?!?!Really?!?!?Sicko.
Yeah I swear the air is fresher sh*t's lovely.Seriouss you know you love it aswell gives us a excuse to use your hottub.
I prefer our summer rendevous' on the decking.

same same,i hate itim sooo bored in my yard, ravin is a no no in this weathereven goin down my bredrins yard is long cos its so cold, and then walkin back gna be minus numbers cos it will be laateso really im jus stuck in my yard, i value my own company but i start to piss myself off after a while specially when i catch myself sittin in silence

same same,i hate itim sooo bored in my yard, ravin is a no no in this weathereven goin down my bredrins yard is long cos its so cold, and then walkin back gna be minus numbers cos it will be laateso really im jus stuck in my yard, i value my own company but i start to piss myself off after a while specially when i catch myself sittin in silence
Yeah i feel that oneFeel to go out tonight as well, but the cold is puttin me off seriously, plus the fact i mite have to wait outside for taxi in these arctic weathers .. nah maaan