One thread dedicated to comic book lore just is not enough.

Guest Onslaught

Guest Onslaught

There are many different genres of comic books and even comic book universes (the most pouplar of which are marvel and DC), and so there tends to be many conversations at once in the thread which can lead to confusing scenarios.The room listed below is extremely under used and could easily be modified into a comic book sub forum. There are many comic book readers on the forum and even more potential comic book readers / people interested in the movies based on comic books.[/url]http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showforum=29 this room could also contain anime, which has even more viewers (and readers of manga) on this forum then the amount of comic book readers, which is alot.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorpzz

I agree, the whole studio section is hardly used.If you can have sub forums dedicated to individual football teams, i'm sure it won't be that hard to make a comic/anime section.

Guest Onslaught
I agree, the whole studio section is hardly used.If you can have sub forums dedicated to individual football teams, i'm sure it won't be that hard to make a comic/anime section.
Exactly. Especially as events transpire faster in the comic book world then they do in football.

Guest Onslaught

I think it makes a bit more sense to have this then the song lyrics room. The song lyrics room is almost as bad as the open mic room; whereas the comic book community continues to grow in numbers.

I agree. We need a seperate section, I havent posted in that new sticky, because its Marvel/DC comic talk dominated. 1 extra subforum doesnt do any harm, and new threads about marvel manga etc would clog up the Whatever section.
u know if this doesn't workwe should do thisas a form of protestmake bare marvel/dc/anime/manga threads to clogg up the whatever room, so we can't be ignored.

I agree. We need a seperate section, I havent posted in that new sticky, because its Marvel/DC comic talk dominated. 1 extra subforum doesnt do any harm, and new threads about marvel manga etc wouldnt clog up the Whatever section.
u know if this doesn't workwe should do thisas a form of protestmake bare marvel/dc/anime/manga threads to clogg up the whatever room, so we can't be ignored.
lol plan is arranged