One thread dedicated to comic book lore just is not enough.

Guest Onslaught

Guest I.B.Blackman

I'm hoppin I'M hoppin I can't stop HoppinBut to be more liberalwe might aswell make it a general media sectionso we can talk bout tv n film aswell as they are linked to comics

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Onslaught
I'm hoppin I'M hoppin I can't stop HoppinBut to be more liberalwe might aswell make it a general media sectionso we can talk bout tv n film aswell as they are linked to comics
Why are you hopping around for? If it was tv and film it would get swamped by non-serious people wanting to talk about shows which are not serious. One section to anime, manga and comic books is all we ask.

Guest Scorpzz

If not just comic & anime sectionas ibblkman saida media section with sub forums; comic/anime & tv shows/moviesseems fair to me seeing has there are many topics floating in the whatever room such as;prison breakheroesthe wirewrestling 24but stillCOMIC AND ANIME SECTION.........is what we want

Guest Onslaught
yea that sounds ite stillbut thats Roots' room, have to talk it over with himsub forum in whatever liek the wrestling room used to be could b ite i guess
Yeah that would be sick. That is what was originally wanted, we just figured it might have been easier to edit the song lyrics room.

yea that sounds ite stillbut thats Roots' room, have to talk it over with himsub forum in whatever liek the wrestling room used to be could b ite i guess
Yeah that would be sick. That is what was originally wanted, we just figured it might have been easier to edit the song lyrics room.
and the groupthe group make us a group

Guest Onslaught

Oh yeah can we have a group called : supreme council of superhumans, please. The members are to my knowledge, gambit, o-guy, myself onslaught, qks and scorpzz. Anyone else?

Oh yeah can we have a group called : supreme council of superhumans, please. The members are to my knowledge, gambit, o-guy, myself onslaught, qks and scorpzz. Anyone else?
lolgambit aint called gambit anymorehis a bunch of symbols nw.also we want our names to be highlighted a certain colour to reflect our group.(i want my name to stand out dammit)

Guest Onslaught
Oh yeah can we have a group called : supreme council of superhumans, please.The members are to my knowledge, gambit, o-guy, myself onslaught, qks and scorpzz.Anyone else?
lolgambit aint called gambit anymorehis a bunch of symbols nw.also we want our names to be highlighted a certain colour to reflect our group.(i want my name to stand out dammit)
Do you not think the please has a nice ring to it? Fair enough, just supreme council of superhumans. Yeah.

its more than a bunch of symbolsits a way of life

A sub forum under another forum could run. But a whole new forum under a diff category.. BOY..It's not that type of movement still. Only 5 members deep so far innit?& to that 1 person who came with the Whatever sabotage idea..TRY it & you will be parrin with CASPER STI HILLLLL biggrin.gif PERMANENTLY

Guest Onslaught

Lol. This thread is out of the way, no one can see it. If it was in whatever, for example, it would receive a lot more backing. Not to mention not everyone is on today. Edit : A sub forum is fine.

A sub forum under another forum could run. But a whole new forum under a diff category.. BOY..It's not that type of movement still. Only 5 members deep so far innit?& to that 1 person who came with the Whatever sabotage idea..TRY it & you will be parrin with CASPER STI HILLLLL biggrin.gifPERMANENTLY
i know u dont talk like that at home. stop sipping that e-badman juice