One thread dedicated to comic book lore just is not enough.

Guest Onslaught

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Low this idea, seriously thats a shittier idea than the Wrestling forum but Ice got things on lock so thats understandableThere are enough comic book forums for you man to join out there and the sticky is enoughIf this goes ahead, f*ck it I want a business sub-forum and I won't take no as an answer

Guest Onslaught
Low this idea, seriously thats a shittier idea than the Wrestling forum but Ice got things on lock so thats understandableThere are enough comic book forums for you man to join out there and the sticky is enoughIf this goes ahead, f*ck it I want a business sub-forum and I won't take no as an answer
Noone cares what you want.

See, Now I wasn't even sending for you or your group of comic book collectorsBut I did expect a childish reply or two seeing as you read comic books in the first placeThe facts are:That your crew is 4-5 man deep, f*ck even the Remi Nicole group had more interest biggrin.gif You got GIFTED with a stickied thread, yet you want moreThis forum has no relation to comic books, super heroes, your dreams or your hopesAnd don't take none of this to heart, facts are facts and really and truely the idea is really really stupid.

i defo think this is a good idea for a number of reasons1. gives the forum more dimenesions of use other than the popular sendage in the whatever room2. could help someones career as im sure there are people that draw on this forum and or study animation etc3. helps us put each other in the right direction for where to find certain things4. also helps us know there is more to comics and cartoons other than just dc and marvelill also add that its a good idea cos sooner or later the whatever room WILL get boring and have no substance (this has already happened) and it will attract OTHER people to use this forum other than the common majority that we have we shouldnt be afraid to attract new clientel

Guest Onslaught
See, Now I wasn't even sending for you or your group of comic book collectorsBut I did expect a childish reply or two seeing as you read comic books in the first placeThe facts are:That your crew is 4-5 man deep, f*ck even the Remi Nicole group had more interest biggrin.gif You got GIFTED with a stickied thread, yet you want moreThis forum has no relation to comic books, super heroes, your dreams or your hopesAnd don't take none of this to heart, facts are facts and really and truely the idea is really really stupid.
Lol at taking that rubbish to heart. I do not care about you.

It's an alright idea. As for the Song Lyrics room, it was made because the rap battle room or whatever it was called was dead.I can see the passion that some of you have, but there's only 5 die hard fans.So what I would recommend is having a section called Books, reading can be relxing so it could go under Love & Life in the relax category.The description could say; Comic books, University books, Magazines, Newspapers and other publication talks.Just like the old Arsernal topic; within the Book section you could have a thread called Marvel vs. DCWhen more people start to get on the comic book talk, that's prolly when it'll have it's own sub forum.And yes Onslaught, events do transpire faster in the 'book world' than football, but are people (and not just Fantastic 5) willing to talk about them.

books dont cover all of anime aswelltheres been lots of comic talk been a huge surge recentlybut there always been LOADS of anime threads and quite a few manga threadsthey all go hand in handand its defo way more than 5 people*saying his bit*

Guest Onslaught
And yes Onslaught, events do transpire faster in the 'comic book world' than football, but are people (and not just the Fantastic 5) willing to talk about them?
Lol, yes they are.

a subforum wud b best actuallyscorps was gettin ahead of himselfwe wanna protect our super hero/villian statusy is it gonna take 2-3 days 4 me 2 start a new account? im a flashback original, if u aint gonna change my name atleast activate my En Sabah Nur account properlly so i can post n sh*t