Sign in to follow this  
Babyface

Favourite...

i got loads so i aint gonna go into it but heres a coupleBACARDI AND COKEVODKA LEMONADE AND LIME ....mmmm

VODKA LEMONADE
*in queer voice* "Ooooh, Duckyyyy......." biggrin.gif Jokes - Vodka lemonade aint gay really - just all the girls are sayin the same fing....Has to be a cold cold cold pint of COORS - Does it for me EVERY TIME! :D OH YEAH!Otherwise its gotta be Stella or Red Stripe (SK - U KNOW ITS BAD!!! Queen's over the summer mate - BIG!!)If we're not talkin beer then its Vodka Red Bull - PURE CAFFEINATED ENERGY - makes your eyes pop out :shock: BOING

VODKA LEMONADE
*in queer voice* "Ooooh, Duckyyyy......." biggrin.gif Jokes - Vodka lemonade aint gay really - just all the girls are sayin the same fing....Has to be a cold cold cold pint of COORS - Does it for me EVERY TIME! :D OH YEAH!Otherwise its gotta be Stella or Red Stripe (SK - U KNOW ITS BAD!!! Queen's over the summer mate - BIG!!)If we're not talkin beer then its Vodka Red Bull - PURE CAFFEINATED ENERGY - makes your eyes pop out :shock: BOING
Im rather glade there saying Vodka Lemonade and not pints of Stella !!Cos that is one put off for me !!!

innit - northern birds all drink beer - it's minging!If you're out with one you feel like ordering a glass of rosay (i can't put the accent on the e so i spelt it how its said) so it looks like she's gonna have that and the beers for you - otherwise you feel like you're out with a bloke!Northern birds in Malia were shockin - they drank us under the table WITH BEER! :oops:

Hahahah my mouth is watering now u mention ros̮̩ ...had that @ lunch yesterday! hahah :shock: ...... :wink:

my mouth is watering now
Like a dog with rabies? biggrin.gif JOKES

how'd u get the e?

Blossom Hill???

Its all about the Pink champs to tell you the truth ....On that on Sunday Funky Wot u saying ?!?! 8)
Oh my days yes Rosso , Big in the game!...If the pink champs out u kno its alllllllllllllllllllllll good! hahahah :wink: im on it this weekend!!!!!! :shock:

Its all about the Pink champs to tell you the truth ....On that on Sunday Funky Wot u saying ?!?! 8)
Oh my days yes Rosso , Big in the game!...If the pink champs out u kno its alllllllllllllllllllllll good! hahahah :wink: im on it this weekend!!!!!! :shock:
Oh yes u know girl !!!! :wink:

Oh yes u know girl !!!! :wink:
Just reminds me og the Thai square days, and silks and spice!!