Growing weed

Uncle Fargas

There's bout 3 shops in Preston that sell seeds.They advertise that sh*t everywhere.AlsoWhen I was i year 9 fully geekd up me and my bredrin set up a grow house for one local top goon. Man gave us nuff dough to do it, fully proper.We spent like 1,200 on the tingwas sickhigh pressium sodium lightsfukin some reflective paper which wasss dougggghh can't remember what its called nowbare timers n some next sh*tthe 'fridge like' comparmentwas some good weed that came out of it

Growing weed is another reason i desperately need my own place
u deekheddont grow weed in the yard u liv inu wil get clokd n wen the yard is ur name the feds will hav some blonx case on u
if ur face is not bait to the police i reckon you alright plus im guessing it would be used for personal use, an a bit of shotting, so u wont have that much plants i doubt u would a get baited unless ur a bait guy

uk420 seedbank is a good place for rare & fancy strains good prices too dont worry about buying female seeds overpriced they are & easier to stress & f*ck up.. just get normal seeds and take the males out when they show they show weeks before they can make the females seed..or you could find someone that does cuttings like cheese , blueberry white widow etc..