What the heck was Snoop thinking?

MrJibbles

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate this whole takin music seriously thingwhen i listen to music i want it to be funn this is what this is, if it was someone else i woulda jus thought f*ck thisbut its snoop, the last person i woulda thoughtn it makes it great
You always complain about people that complain, but your complainingDre 3000 is weird/funky in every sense of the word so he got away with Hey Ya, Snoop is meant to be a gang banger, he picked up the whole Crips thing over the last two albums. His last album was called Blue Carpet Treatment rememberNow man's singing
What, so gangsters aren't allowed to sing?Be serious, man.

Well singing is associated with sweet boys and gangsta's are meant to be tough guys, so theres a bit of a contradiction there somewhere
What about Nate Dogg?
On the mic he was never gangsta so the average person never knew, plus he never went from rapping to singing.We didnt accept Ja Rule singing, why should we accept Snoop?I give Snoop ratings for re-inventing himself 'cause him rapping was getting stale so he's gone to do something different but I just cant stop laughing at the mo, give me time and we'll see

Well singing is associated with sweet boys and gangsta's are meant to be tough guys, so theres a bit of a contradiction there somewhere
What about Nate Dogg?
On the mic he was never gangsta so the average person never knew, plus he never went from rapping to singing.
On the mic he was never gangsta?Seriously?"16 in the clip & 1 in the holeNate Dogg is about to make some bodies turn cold"That's not gangsta?He was ALWAYS gangsta on the mic, man.

What about Nate Dogg?
On the mic he was never gangsta so the average person never knew, plus he never went from rapping to singing.
On the mic he was never gangsta?Seriously?"16 in the clip & 1 in the holeNate Dogg is about to make some bodies turn cold"That's not gangsta?He was ALWAYS gangsta on the mic, man.
Apologies, I've never heard a Nate Dogg album to say whether or not he spoke about guns, I was just talking about commercial releases and features, but as I stated man never rapped then sung, it was straight singing to average JoeLyfe Jennings is gangsta but like I said he just straight sung, thats my main point

What about Nate Dogg?
Apologies, I've never heard a Nate Dogg album to say whether or not he spoke about guns, I was just talking about commercial releases and features, but as I stated man never rapped then sung, it was straight singing to average JoeLyfe Jennings is gangsta but like I said he just straight sung, thats my main point
that was from regulate (ONE MY TOP 10 SONGS OF ALL TIME) :-)P.S.ja rules singing was cool. (not all songs)

• 1 month later...
What about Nate Dogg?
that was from regulate (ONE MY TOP 10 SONGS OF ALL TIME) :-)P.S.ja rules singing was cool. (not all songs)
Agreed, Ja's sining was cool a lot of the time, and Numero 'Regulate' was probably his biggest commercial release biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...

I'm over the fact that Crip, Blue Carpet Treatment, Murder Was The Case, "Snoopy Dogg, 'im buss gun shot" has turned to singing so I can officially say I like this song more than I did before.I've come a full circle from liking it on the radio when I didnt know who sung it, to liking it but it was gangster Snoop, to liking it and accepting Snoop.

Well I always liked the song so its not really much of a u-turn. I also stated

How the f*ck am I meant to take Snoop doing this seriously.Might grow on me but man went from Vato to this LMAOWhat is HH nowadays? Searching for its soul. I would have accepted this from Teddy Pain but OG Snoop?*flings on Mobb Deep - The Infamous*Ratings for doing it tho Snoop and the vid is sick, but boy LMAO I cant take this seriouslyEverythings quite good on this except its Snoop, heard it 1xtra and thought song sounds nice, then I clocked who it was by
So it was kinda obvious I would accept Snoop