news & politics room

Carpe_Deum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah please let it happen. I have always wanted to hear drasic and e15s perspective on world politics..
lol get meashman corrupting 1 thread ova n ova agen is bad enuf,hav him corrupt a whole entire subroom?nahwud cause 2 much beef 2, vip'ers r generally very adamant that they r right n every1 else is wrong

the e-shank toll would b horrendus

Yeah please let it happen. I have always wanted to hear drasic and e15s perspective on world politics..
lol get meashman corrupting 1 thread ova n ova agen is bad enuf,hav him corrupt a whole entire subroom?nahwud cause 2 much beef 2, vip'ers r generally very adamant that they r right n every1 else is wrong
No one on this site is mature enough to discuss these things openly. There are too many "wacemans" so to speak, that just get silly.People cannot handle the opinion of others yet love to splash out their own opinions and expect people to accept it as the Gospel.I don't ruin topics, I make them exciting. People seem to call me bad names, may even say that I ruin topics but lets face it, I bring something different to the table.I view things openly and consider where all types of people are coming from.This is something that the narrow minded do not exercise enough on.f*ck the room. No one here is ready for a room like that.

Guest Onslaught

You do not make things interesting, you are irritating as you cannot accept other peoples views and have rather immature views of your own. It is people like you which make this forum not ready for such a room.

You do not make things interesting, you are irritating as you cannot accept other peoples views and have rather immature views of your own. It is people like you which make this forum not ready for such a room.
Do not be stupid.People like me made forums like this blow up, forums like RWD mag.. search 'Ashman' and see how much people talk about me. Who started the biggest topics? not you, infact, who are you?I find it ironic how you say "you cannot accept other peoples views" when it is me who keeps getting banned because people cannot accept mine.Anyways,like you, this is going no where.Tada.

ash i find it funny how u do not see the ironyevery point u made about posters being "waceman's" all relate bak 2 u 2funny

ash i find it funny how u do not see the ironyevery point u made about posters being "waceman's" all relate bak 2 u 2funny
LMAO if the room was invented, every topic would be locked quick.... lolthey might last a while if ashman is down the social getting his money, but the min he back.... topic deaded.

actually boyage u cum lyk the female ashmanits a shame cos i got this e-feeling that ur a nyc girl n alljus a bit simple minded

Guest Onslaught
You do not make things interesting, you are irritating as you cannot accept other peoples views and have rather immature views of your own.It is people like you which make this forum not ready for such a room.
Do not be stupid.People like me made forums like this blow up, forums like RWD mag.. search 'Ashman' and see how much people talk about me. Who started the biggest topics? not you, infact, who are you?I find it ironic how you say "you cannot accept other peoples views" when it is me who keeps getting banned because people cannot accept mine.Anyways,like you, this is going no where.Tada.
So tell me, Ashman, how many people who talk so much about you have something positive to say? You keep getting banned because you are not wanted here.And I find it ironic that YOU would have the audacity to tell anyone else they are not going anywhere. You are destined to fail at life, give up.

actually boyage u cum lyk the female ashmanits a shame cos i got this e-feeling that ur a nyc girl n alljus a bit simple minded
biggrin.gif i resent being called the female version of ashman as i totaly disagree wid most of the things what he says, and he always contradicts himself.also with him all his arguments come down to how white people are hard done by and black people have got it good, and how hard his life is/was and yet he goes on like he's "balllin" (refures to his sig) no matter what the argument!lol and you e-feeling is correct, i am a nice girl some people just take what i say wrong :D lol

I dont think he was saying you are the female version of ashman because you share the same opinions, but because of the opinion you are both held in on this board.
just that in that topic (cant member the name of it, but eveyone knows what im talkin about) people miss-understood what i ment.anyway it still not very comforting that people on here think of me in the same light as asman , as i dont really have much respect for ashmans views on the world, and to be in any shape or form associated with that i dont really like.and i understand that not alot of people like ashman on here.... lolhmmm...