news & politics room

Carpe_Deum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't The Student Room.Same way I feel with the Movie Room, there's no point. News threads cover a lot of Whatever, so just keep them there.
Show me one thread aside from someone getting killed or a celeb where a news thread has progressed without someone making a silly remark, spamming the thread with a pic or making it about their e-character. Its not possible. At least if there was a place for it those that want to discuss something have the oppurtunity to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

furthermore as much as the example of d*ckheadedness shown by O-guy by making useless remarkswithout contributing anything, this is bound to happen at some point, but i believe the more serious a topicthe more such a spastic will be ignored. give it a month trial FFS

for someone who loves masquerading as an intellectual, u seem to miss the point of a lot of my comments.I called u a prick, becuz u must be if u wanted to start sending virus's cuz u thought yur topic had been ignored... what are u 5?.u say foolishness like u'll bang my girl blah blah blah, then wanna give all this talk about in a serious topics those that make childish remarks will be ignored... err... okay.Make up yur mindare u an idiot that chats sh*tor the dunce that breaks his back trying to fool people into thinking that his a mildly intelligent user.Also a having a news and politics room wuld be stupid becuz, if u creat a room for that, then y nt for t.v shows; then a room to discuss social events, and then one for uni and school.Y nt have a room for every point of discussion.That way everything can be spread out real thin, and tons of good topics will go unseen by the majority of users, and people will spend most of their time navigating through the various rooms.ORWe can have one room where all general issues are up for discussion.U know.... like the whatever room.pricky dn't u go watch sumthin on body buildershave yurself a nice wankf*cking fruit

for someone who loves masquerading as an intellectual, u seem to miss the point of a lot of my comments.I called u a prick, becuz u must be if u wanted to start sending virus's cuz u thought yur topic had been ignored... what are u 5?.text text ...more text, more blah blah blah blah blah blah more text etc etc. the end.
o-guy, O o-guy you d*ckhead. i dont need to masquerade as an intellectual, im doing my masters in a world top 5 university, not that i need to rub that in anyone's face, but idiots like you who have nothing to really contribute, and just hack on peoplelike ur some badman or whoever you might thing you are need to be shut up. even at that, it doesnt make me more intellectual than anyone by default, but what are YOU doing????i dont pose as an intellectual, i have opinions on things and i choose to express them when i feel to, if i am well informed about somethingi will not accept something different unless it can be proven otherwise, everyone is well informed about something, some more than otherssecondly about the virus thing if you dont get sarcasm, or jokes then you should remain in the comic book room since thats the only serious thing going on in your life perhaps. there are needs for other rooms, some have worked and some havent, bcos theres a need for some rooms doesnt mean there has to be a room for everything else, you are stupid if thats how you see it. if you make stupid remarks then you will get a stupid response, allow being intimidated, or threatened by my persona and use the dumbf*ck way of just insulting. no one's stopping you from contributing..i cant take you seriously bcos like the other d*ckheads like you, you chat alot on here, but rarely have anything much to reveal, even about yourself which to me speaks volumes, but hey...as you like it. i take it youve been slyly reading the gym room too eh? good on you, maybe if you stopped fronting you could be able to ask or contribute there too just allow your fantasies though, quite disgusting. but if your life is so amazing that you feel no one should be allowed to express themselves however they see fit on here..feel free to enlighten us.?