A PHOTO ALBUM

DJ Rumble

I think we should start a forum family photo album for everyone to post their pics or links to their pics.Then it would be a good place for peeps to post pics of their nights out or pics like the it's the way pink party.

I think we should start a forum family photo album for everyone to post their pics or links to their pics.Then it would be a good place for peeps to post pics of their nights out or pics like the it's the way pink party.
have plans for it allready.hopefully will be a system where users can post there own pics and upload from the pc's just like the rwd forums system.waiting for the web guy to get back from his hols then we will sort

• 2 months later...
u lot been saying that for time that ur puttin pics up of the dj's lmao... also on main page it needs updating theres pure old ads stuff on there
well said lisa. I blame tipper for reducing the amount of chicks checking out for me. If he had posted my picture up, my djing career will be at a different stage by now. lol

• 1 month later...