Feedback Wanted

Lucarelli

Sounds allright, maybe a few bum notes in there? Not sure tho i aint exactly mozart. I don't really think the sample goes with the tune. It's a good choice but the feeling of tune itself is quite melancholy i was expecting sum ridiculous bassline. Did u use a compressor on the master output? I think the kick is triggering the compressor and sucking everything under it. Not too sure tho i'm listening on little computer monitor speakers.Have a listen to mine, i need to add something to it but i'm not sure wot, help would also be nice:http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=25292

ahhhhmastering suite?tbh i never noticed the mix but u shudnt be fussed about that nowleanr to walk before u can runget your melodys tite your drums on point etc etcthen start givng a sh*t about mixing dont make makign a beat more complicated than u can manage for no reason

ahhhhmastering suite?tbh i never noticed the mix but u shudnt be fussed about that nowleanr to walk before u can runget your melodys tite your drums on point etc etcthen start givng a sh*t about mixing dont make makign a beat more complicated than u can manage for no reason
kool man thanx for the advice