Affairs

Da Luv Doc

well there is more to girls not meeting my fam than just the girl id rather make my own than interact its not like before when everyone followed SUIT to the grandparents cos thats a dead issue everyone has made their own families BUT with that everyone has made their own rules i mean most of what i believe comes from a selection of adults in my fam but others have done things that are completely against what they themselves agree with never mind me.basically id rather make my own family than make it some big happy family with the rest of my extended family if that makes sense.its been way over a year with her and she has met SOME but because of things that happened in the past ive locked off that option and i always avoid going to see her family i took the piss one time though one time we had some big big big argument but before that she planned some party at her house and she wanted me to come but i didnt show up cos of the argument. She called me on the day and bare family was there EXPECTING to see me (f*cked up i know) but i was vex and told her i aint comin and put the phone down (in a very harsh manner)she didnt know that i WOULDNT COME and she was EXTREMELY HURT and i regret how she felt but i dont regret not going as far as im concerned im going out with you not ya family and when you do certain things i dont see why i should bother meetin ya fam.harsh and somewhat insensitive i know there were tears and all but boy its that or me just not feelin comfortable and i have just got over selfish lately you can imagine how little i allowed that to bother me.
i understand, most times i read what you write but cant understand were your coming from, but in a weird way i feel this makes sence.although what you did was hurtfull, it was prob best you didnt go , not about meeting fam and pretending to be happy just because their there.but for women, i think its quite a big thing meeting the fam. (well a bigger deal than it is to most men)and i feel the same about making your own family, and making its be you way and your rules so to speak, just you your husband/wife and children. that is YOUR family no one elses.can i ask, has your sons mum met/ have a relationship with your family?or does your sons contact with them go through you only?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my son sees my fam thru ME what i like about him (face off begin) i can leave him with any of my family and he is bless but then thats the GOOD BIT bout my fam and that makes my son the boy he is but when it comes to me having a next one its gonna be so different my son needs my fam because i was young and stupid and couldnt do it aloneNOW I CANso to speak and what i mean is i can be more mindfull over what he is exposed to my son was born in the era where REAL MORALS begun to deteriate my next child will be where there is NONE AT ALLim sure being on this forum you understand that.my sons mum met the fam but she is an awkward cow she dont interact cos my fam will slew her not cos they dont like her cos when she slips she will get put straight (well then anyway) and when i say put straight i want you to thinkME AND TONEY TIMES A MILLIONthem way there and rightly soso cos of that she cant be round fam cos she knows she aint up to par.my sister TRIED to be cool with her but she is AWKWARD so now im like f*ck her i pick up my son at the door now and drop him at the door and say bye cos mixing with her is just LONGBASICALLYif it aint my way moveand i can AFFORD to think like this cos im independant to the fullest now who dont like it can leave the same way they came in.

well there is more to girls not meeting my fam than just the girl id rather make my own than interact its not like before when everyone followed SUIT to the grandparents cos thats a dead issue everyone has made their own families BUT with that everyone has made their own rules i mean most of what i believe comes from a selection of adults in my fam but others have done things that are completely against what they themselves agree with never mind me.basically id rather make my own family than make it some big happy family with the rest of my extended family if that makes sense.its been way over a year with her and she has met SOME but because of things that happened in the past ive locked off that option and i always avoid going to see her family i took the piss one time though one time we had some big big big argument but before that she planned some party at her house and she wanted me to come but i didnt show up cos of the argument. She called me on the day and bare family was there EXPECTING to see me (f*cked up i know) but i was vex and told her i aint comin and put the phone down (in a very harsh manner)she didnt know that i WOULDNT COME and she was EXTREMELY HURT and i regret how she felt but i dont regret not going as far as im concerned im going out with you not ya family and when you do certain things i dont see why i should bother meetin ya fam.harsh and somewhat insensitive i know there were tears and all but boy its that or me just not feelin comfortable and i have just got over selfish lately you can imagine how little i allowed that to bother me.
i understand, most times i read what you write but cant understand were your coming from, but in a weird way i feel this makes sence.although what you did was hurtfull, it was prob best you didnt go , not about meeting fam and pretending to be happy just because their there.but for women, i think its quite a big thing meeting the fam. (well a bigger deal than it is to most men)and i feel the same about making your own family, and making its be you way and your rules so to speak, just you your husband/wife and children. that is YOUR family no one elses.can i ask, has your sons mum met/ have a relationship with your family?or does your sons contact with them go through you only?
Probably.I dont mix with my girls family but she gets on with mine.

another reason i dont mix with a girls family is because im WELL AWARE of the painting EVERY WOMAN wants to paint of themselves and ive spent some time proving that a lot of the time is bullshit but im not here to rain on her parade but im not here to be a pawn of the picture she is painting she can do that herself.id rather a girl dont mix with mine either when i come to think of it if they get on thats fine thats their business but 3 is a crowd i dont like doing the me her and her thing it gets messy when disagreements come about.

i remember when i got accused of cheating/having a affair with sum1 just cos he found a guys number in my msg box, completely innocent txts ,anyhow, he phoned the other guys number up and everything, it was so embarassing cos then he started tellin the other guy all these lies about me but he realised his error and sent the guy a txt the next day apologizing for his pyscho outburst.he said how would i like it if i had another girls number in my phone and was txting her.i told him it was his own fault for not lettin me know where we stood and that he was constantly driving me away.we aint even together no more, okay maybe we still speak now and again due to certain circumstances but now he is accusing me of f*cking one of his enemies !!! im just thinking oh my god why do i even bother.but ye affairs look exciting though, especially office onesjoke

yes.... by accidenti wasn't all that seriouse about my girlfriend at the time to be honestcome to think about it i only started takin girls seriously like at the end of yr 13but i did learn 2 important lessonsyur mistress is yur mistressl for a reason as yur girl is yur girl for a reason.Any girl that cheats on her boyfriend is a hoe and DOES NOT deserve to be taken seriously (the girl that i cheated with)

but now he is accusing me of f*cking one of his enemies !!! im just thinking oh my god why do i even bother.
Lol thats usually the case."Narrr.. u went n f*ckd DAT BREH.."U knowing full n well who that breh is n ting.Long.Ive been thru some sh*t still.
he coming at me with * your cheeky you, you was bk in manc the other week and didnt even bother to tell me or come and see me , ye so thats where you were wasn't it , you was f*ckin ************* im thinkin oh my goodness gracious me , we aint even together no more so why are you going on like a donut ,says his cousin saw me walkin to my friends or some sh*t like that.i know the real reason why he pissed and it aint got nothing to do with me and him, its just cos he has found out i know his enemy and so he is angry i guess.

Guest Onslaught
but now he is accusing me of f*cking one of his enemies !!! im just thinking oh my god why do i even bother.
Lol thats usually the case."Narrr.. u went n f*ckd DAT BREH.."U knowing full n well who that breh is n ting.Long.Ive been thru some sh*t still.
he coming at me with * your cheeky you, you was bk in manc the other week and didnt even bother to tell me or come and see me , ye so thats where you were wasn't it , you was f*ckin ************* im thinkin oh my goodness gracious me , we aint even together no more so why are you going on like a donut ,says his cousin saw me walkin to my friends or some sh*t like that.i know the real reason why he pissed and it aint got nothing to do with me and him, its just cos he has found out i know his enemy and so he is angry i guess.
Rah tulse that guy has you on lock.

Rah tulse that guy has you on lock.
biggrin.gif

lol guy has jumped to some insane assumptions and is accusing me of all sorts, im not even arsed , he can think what he wants , aint my fault not many people like him. Has he not thought i didnt go and see him because @) we aint even like what we was before , biggrin.gif i can do better than him and c) last time i saw him , i really was not attracted to him in any way . * throws up *ye we agreed to be civil but no tot flipping arrange dates and time to see each other everytime i go back home. wtf is up with that.he aint going nowhere in life anyway, maybe prison one day but ye thats about as far as his future goes.he just a control freak, i had a lucky escape, i now realise that.