YESSSSSSSS

Skola

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found my Gameboy Colour with Pokemon Gold in it.Turns out my Dad took it from me because i had stolen it.So long ago i didnt even remember.However when he mentioned it i remembered the beatings... Jeez
Ahhhhh, stealing - those were the days. I remember stealing make-up to order at school. Saying that, I still always steal mascara - £15 for a f*cking tube of black goop!?!
HAHAAHHA u gimme jokes, *pictures serious in handcuffs*.......*mind starts wandering*

someone talking bout cash machines?first time found £50 sticking out in picadilly circus with no one near it. second time i found £250 sticking out (no lie) on my way to work. thing is i saw the mug do it, he took his card and dusted, i walked up to the machine and it came out instantly. i checked the guy was still walking, and walked the other way. the guy looked drugged to his nuts up at 7:30 a.m. and was wearing NICE clothes, so i figured i needed it more than him.

someone talking bout cash machines?first time found £50 sticking out in picadilly circus with no one near it. second time i found £250 sticking out (no lie) on my way to work. thing is i saw the mug do it, he took his card and dusted, i walked up to the machine and it came out instantly. i checked the guy was still walking, and walked the other way. the guy looked drugged to his nuts up at 7:30 a.m. and was wearing NICE clothes, so i figured i needed it more than him.
damnputs my tenner to shamei think technically it ain theft coz u found the money, no crime just a little dishonest

Which is fair enuff.

I found my Gameboy Colour with Pokemon Gold in it.Turns out my Dad took it from me because i had stolen it.So long ago i didnt even remember.However when he mentioned it i remembered the beatings... Jeez
Ahhhhh, stealing - those were the days. I remember stealing make-up to order at school. Saying that, I still always steal mascara - £15 for a f*cking tube of black goop!?!
HAHAAHHA u gimme jokes, *pictures serious in handcuffs*.......*mind starts wandering*
I remember when my Gameboy (the chunky version) was stolen from my house when I had friends over after football (was like 6 ppl in my house)..I did not notice it was gone till later on that nightsince then, I do not let ppl other than my close circle of friends in my housecall it:The Circle Of Trust

member finiding £50 on my way home from school when i was 13. bopped home with a bag of sweets. mum was like where di d u get all of that from i told her i found it on the floor.she told dad, dad thought i was lying i remember the beating and too this day, this still dont believe i found it

member finiding £50 on my way home from school when i was 13. bopped home with a bag of sweets. mum was like where di d u get all of that from i told her i found it on the floor.she told dad, dad thought i was lying i remember the beating and too this day, this still dont believe i found it
Did you f*ck the breh or just give him head?

Did you f*ck the breh or just give him head?
I was 13 yrs old you muppet!!!!

the remote loooljackets are the one tho stilli have a good oneSo i was out clubbin with my sister and her friends and on the way home we were all pissed jumpin about actin stupidi remember sittin at a bench sumwhere for a random reasonanyway next day im like WHERES MY WEED?!?!? i cudnt find it anywhere i was gutted, so i foned up my guy for another sackhe was in some next bits he doesnt usually chill at so i went and got himon the way back i was a couple minits away from this spot i remember sitting at the night before on the way homeso i roll up to the bench (was on a bmx)and what do i see siting on the floor under the bench in the rain....my bag of weedYAAAAAASso i went home with 2 bags just thot it was mad because people go past them benches all the time and no1 noticed it sitting there for nearly 24 hours

the remote loooljackets are the one tho stilli have a good oneSo i was out clubbin with my sister and her friends and on the way home we were all pissed jumpin about actin stupidi remember sittin at a bench sumwhere for a random reasonanyway next day im like WHERES MY WEED?!?!? i cudnt find it anywhere i was gutted, so i foned up my guy for another sackhe was in some next bits he doesnt usually chill at so i went and got himon the way back i was a couple minits away from this spot i remember sitting at the night before on the way homeso i roll up to the bench (was on a bmx)and what do i see siting on the floor under the bench in the rain....my bag of weedYAAAAAASso i went home with 2 bags just thot it was mad because people go past them benches all the time and no1 noticed it sitting there for nearly 24 hours
calm down innit. its just a thread