Public shows of affection

Yung Fly + Flashy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever been at bus stop or somewhere and there's that one couple that feel the need to swap saliva right in front of you and you get that awkward feeling and you don't know where to look? HATE that sh*t.From now on, anyone does this, I'm jus gonna stare bare-faced. Might even pull out phone and pretend I'm taking pictures. You want attention, you got it! biggrin.gif

Use to be very anti everything, so it kinda set the barrier with my girl, so every now & then she'll try & if it feels right & i'm comfortable with it I'll let it gwan.May I say this if your on your way home & you do these little moves, your guaranteed sex. I'll hold the hand for 2 mins to the car in exchange to hold the p*ssy for much longer.

arm round my chick is as far as it goesall that eating off eachothers face is not the lickeven the chicks take the piss with that claiming property bullshit cos thats exactly what it isbut the mandem are even worse as in they shouldnt be doing that, like when i walk pass them and they just start lipsing up their chicksome insecurities that one day i will exploit barefaced on roadeven worse so, when the mandem be in the room and one brudas chick is therethen outta nowhere the start proper lipsing up with everyone in the roomlike say we aint tryna play probasically public displays = unless it aint a wedding that sh*t can f*ck off(and even weddings are kept to a minimal)

My friend is such a slut, her boyfriend had his hands under her pants infront of everyone. I got up and called her a whore, and walked out. She begged for my friendship but I said being associated with her isn't good for my street credibility. But just recently I forgave her, and now its ok. But then I found out she has sex with all these people without hesitation so I just told her mother she has a whore for a daughter. I told her by phone and while I was on the phone she was puffing and panting, and I said ugh your a slut too, no wonder why your daughters a whore, and then the phone went quiet. I later realized she wasn't having sex but she had a heart attack and now shes dead.

My friend is such a slut, her boyfriend had his hands under her pants infront of everyone. I got up and called her a whore, and walked out. She begged for my friendship but I said being associated with her isn't good for my street credibility. But just recently I forgave her, and now its ok. But then I found out she has sex with all these people without hesitation so I just told her mother she has a whore for a daughter. I told her by phone and while I was on the phone she was puffing and panting, and I said ugh your a slut too, no wonder why your daughters a whore, and then the phone went quiet. I later realized she wasn't having sex but she had a heart attack and now shes dead.
stevie22tx6.jpgWTF biggrin.gif Is :D Wrong :D With :D You

plz explain to me hw u have the right to call someone eles mum and tell them that their child is a whore, wen u are of no relation.yur excited and a bad friend.lolif yur the typical girl, then 2 weeks from nw i'm gonna be hearin hw u sucked or f*cked so and so's boyfriend in the park.

stevie22tx6.jpg
LMAO[ini Kamoze] Murderer [/ini Kamoze]

bullshit.jpgany ducktales

I beg you jst crawl in a corner and fade away into oblivion.