Public shows of affection

Yung Fly + Flashy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend is such a slut, her boyfriend had his hands under her pants infront of everyone. I got up and called her a whore, and walked out. She begged for my friendship but I said being associated with her isn't good for my street credibility. But just recently I forgave her, and now its ok. But then I found out she has sex with all these people without hesitation so I just told her mother she has a whore for a daughter. I told her by phone and while I was on the phone she was puffing and panting, and I said ugh your a slut too, no wonder why your daughters a whore, and then the phone went quiet. I later realized she wasn't having sex but she had a heart attack and now shes dead.
biggrin.gif ..the f*ck?!I've come across some weird members on RWD and VIP2, but boi... you're different

Its important to have a bit of decorum in public IMO. At the beginning I was on the holding hands flex but now we don't even really walk together lol. He doesn't kiss me goodbye anymore he just says 'safe' and gives me the nod lmfao...Even if we kiss in public its a peck thats it. Once he came to my work and squeezed my bum, the way I was screwing means that he doesn't do that anymore lol.I dont feel the need to prove to people that I have a man or whatever. I've noticed that if another man is looking at me he will kinda stamp his territory and put his arm around me but thats it really.

Its important to have a bit of decorum in public IMO. At the beginning I was on the holding hands flex but now we don't even really walk together lol. He doesn't kiss me goodbye anymore he just says 'safe' and gives me the nod lmfao...Even if we kiss in public its a peck thats it. Once he came to my work and squeezed my bum, the way I was screwing means that he doesn't do that anymore lol.I dont feel the need to prove to people that I have a man or whatever. I've noticed that if another man is looking at me he will kinda stamp his territory and put his arm around me but thats it really.
ur guy bullies u n u convince urself its the right thing

Its important to have a bit of decorum in public IMO. At the beginning I was on the holding hands flex but now we don't even really walk together lol. He doesn't kiss me goodbye anymore he just says 'safe' and gives me the nod lmfao...
He nods and and says safe?!?!?And your his girlfriend not his link? thats a disrespect i think. how you say goodbye to your girl by nodding and saying safe. Durrty is right though, youre blinded. Love does stupid things to people, you will only realise when its to late. ive seen it happen to too many people.

Its important to have a bit of decorum in public IMO. At the beginning I was on the holding hands flex but now we don't even really walk together lol. He doesn't kiss me goodbye anymore he just says 'safe' and gives me the nod lmfao...
He nods and and says safe?!?!?And your his girlfriend not his link? thats a disrespect i think. how you say goodbye to your girl by nodding and saying safe. Durrty is right though, youre blinded. Love does stupid things to people, you will only realise when its to late. ive seen it happen to too many people.
Agree with all the yellow still.Im a harsh guy but nodding and saying safe, thats a boyment.Ill even give a kiss goodnight if im not in the mood to and bare times im not trust me.Ill even give a kiss goodnight to a link moretime.LOG 2008 is your year still, learn to love yourself.

come on LOG, what wrong with u?man up innit, it is a disrespectnod and safeYOU CAN AT LEAST GET A RAHTID HUGu need to f*ck him off, from all the stuff ive read about your relationship with this manwhat the f*ck is this, why dont u walk together, are you 5 steps behind him?does he walk to fast for you? im buffed

come on LOG, what wrong with u?man up innit, it is a disrespectnod and safeYOU CAN AT LEAST GET A RAHTID HUGu need to f*ck him off, from all the stuff ive read about your relationship with this manwhat the f*ck is this, why dont u walk together, are you 5 steps behind him?does he walk to fast for you? im buffed
She is getting taken for a chore.

Agree with all the yellow still.Im a harsh guy but nodding and saying safe, thats a boyment.Ill even give a kiss goodnight if im not in the mood to and bare times im not trust me.Ill even give a kiss goodnight to a link moretime.LOG 2008 is your year still, learn to love yourself.
Init, i've done them tings but only on a joke ting to piss her off

for realLOG it's time you found yourself a new man. How can he nod and say safe to you like you're some aquaintance he bumped into on road? I'm all for giving a man his space and whatnot, but he's taking you for a mug.

ur guy bullies u n u convince urself its the right thing
Come Orn Man...I dont even kno about ur relationshipur getting taken for Donovan form East HamBut stillits nto about showing offits about expressing uir love for each ohterif u feel liek u wanna kiss kissy notfrom ur caring about others oppinions u prolly shudnt even be togetherhowever...it is a strct single file ting

im emotionally reatrdedi dnt talk bout feelings n all that crap all lettin it out to a chick or whoeverbut even I wouldnt do the nod n safe n make her walk 5 steps behind me sh*tgotta be AT LEAST a hug n kiss on the cheek or sutin, n thats jus for female friends and links.the girl gets the royal treatment.that jus aint on man.n i swear u done said before he hit you, but you deserved it?nah mani dnt even know u personally, but lock that off

LOG, grow some balls.Take the next bit very seriously...YOUR MAN IS TAKING YOU FOR BILLY MITCHELL!!!He doesn't have respect for you, you don't have enoguh respect for yourself, and your complace nature may lead to you being walked over, or worse, being f*cked over, be it with fam, friends, money or dead in a coffin.You need to talk to the males in your fam and tell them to put man in check like he stole from their mumsie.

LOG, grow some balls.Take the next bit very seriously...YOUR MAN IS TAKING YOU FOR BILLY MITCHELL!!!He doesn't have respect for you, you don't have enoguh respect for yourself, and your complace nature may lead to you being walked over, or worse, being f*cked over, be it with fam, friends, money or dead in a coffin.You need to talk to the males in your fam and tell them to put man in check like he stole from their mumsie.
"He's doing it out of love"

lol at LOG's mannod and safe u no 'spud, spud, spud, GONE'lol
This is serious you know. Man is violoating his girl, and she is having it. he is a prick, but she is a top nob for allowing it. Girls bitch about men don't have respect for girls and all that other yadda yah. But you know that the next reply that man put destroys any argument, and certainly anything LOG will ever say about relationships in general."A man will treat you how you allow him to treat you. A man will respect you if you respect yourself".Can someone give me a rundown of how else her man has boyed LOG?He beat her?Get no presents for birthday?Disrespeted her fam?Boy, al I know, is eventually I'm going to lose sympathy for you LOG, because whlst some guys take the piss, no girl in their right mind would allow for the kind of violation I'm guessing you man puts you through.