Public shows of affection

Yung Fly + Flashy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for the record he hugged me yesterday. LOL
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOfirst time in how long?is that your one for the year now yeah?
LOL. Whatever I say I'm gonna sound like one of those abuse victims...everyone around me says that hes a rubbish boyfriend and stuff but when hes good hes really good to me and when you're with someone only you and that person truely know whats going down...as long as I still find a reason to love him I'm bless. One day he'll treat me like a princess but I've never been one of those girls that fantasised about all that romantic sh*t so as long as he's not slamming my head against a wall I'm cool.

LOL. Whatever I say I'm gonna sound like one of those abuse victims...everyone around me says that hes a rubbish boyfriend and stuff but when hes good hes really good to me and when you're with someone only you and that person truely know whats going down...as long as I still find a reason to love him I'm bless. One day he'll treat me like a princess but I've never been one of those girls that fantasised about all that romantic sh*t so as long as he's not slamming my head against a wall I'm cool.
Boy well you do you innit, hope it works out for you and you dont have to look back and regret sh*t.But Boy...

Seriously, PM me your number, MSN or something...Not even playing about...

your too young to think like thisthis is how old foolish women think when they believe they wont be able to do any better, and that findin a man who will appreciate a wrinkled up p*ssy is highly highly improbable