Wretch 32

macz

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

For sometime now imo mans been touk (top of united kingdom), top selected but underrated imo. Anyone not c/signing ain't listening, listen harder. . .Totty stand the f*ck upAlbum out today, support that1.Welcome To My World2.Wretchrospective Ft. Vis3.Take This From Me Ft. Badness4.Me And You Ft. Haydon5.Chinese Whispers Ft. Scorcher + Chipmunk6.Ina Di Ghetto Ft. Badness + Ghetto7.Pisces8.Swaggalicious Interlude With J Flows9.Swaggalicious Ft. Scorcher10.Be Cool Ft. Wizzy Wow11.On Fire Ft. J Flows12.Stop My Pen From Crying Ft. Darren B13.All That I Need14.Combination Ft. P. Nero + Calibar15.Remember The Titan16.The End Scene (Bonus)

6566186m.jpg1.Welcome To My World2.Wretchrospective Ft. Vis3.Take This From Me Ft. Badness4.Me And You Ft. Haydon5.Chinese Whispers Ft. Scorcher + Chipmunk6.Ina Di Ghetto Ft. Badness + Ghetto7.Pisces8.Swaggalicious Interlude With J Flows9.Swaggalicious Ft. Scorcher10.Be Cool Ft. Wizzy Wow11.On Fire Ft. J Flows12.Stop My Pen From Crying Ft. Darren B13.All That I Need14.Combination Ft. P. Nero + Calibar15.Remember The Titan16.The End Scene (Bonus)TOUK IMO.

you know there a thread on the grime room about it.
He knows. He posted in that thread then made 2 more threads about it.
And?
Is it really necessary to have 3 threads (in the grime room, hip hop room and whatever room) about the same album?
Come on, how many giggs thread popped off in total? I didn't read you complaining one bit & here you are moaning about just 2 threads & a reply. Your funny still lol