Wretch 32

macz

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO at Wretch's fadeSMH at the image Wretch is tryna pull off, he shouldn't be that guy I've always looked at Wretch as the 'street poet' style MC in the vein of someone like Klash Hearing this just wants me to slide in Learn from My Mixtape and remind myself he's actually sick
i dont mind this tune but i can see what ur sayin with the bit in red peoples opinion on wretch are weird tho, doesnt/didnt seem to get as much recognition (from grime listeners) as he should/should have. bare ppl chat sh*t about him trying to be too smart with his bars and claiming he tries too hard n sh*t when if anything it always seemed like it came easy to him. im glad he isnt the same as every other mc to be honest, it gets annoying seeing ppl who are just a clone of another mc with a subtle difference. im not rle a fan of this hip hop direction he seems to be taking but i still think he's sick.

LMAO at Wretch's fadeSMH at the image Wretch is tryna pull off, he shouldn't be that guy I've always looked at Wretch as the 'street poet' style MC in the vein of someone like Klash Hearing this just wants me to slide in Learn from My Mixtape and remind myself he's actually sick
i dont mind this tune but i can see what ur sayin with the bit in red peoples opinion on wretch are weird tho, doesnt/didnt seem to get as much recognition (from grime listeners) as he should/should have. bare ppl chat sh*t about him trying to be too smart with his bars and claiming he tries too hard n sh*t when if anything it always seemed like it came easy to him. im glad he isnt the same as every other mc to be honest, it gets annoying seeing ppl who are just a clone of another mc with a subtle difference. im not rle a fan of this hip hop direction he seems to be taking but i still think he's sick.
Co Sign this doogie

WTF?

WTF?

WTF?
lol dnt worry

• 3 months later...