macz

Wretch 32

Guest roskie_07

he flopped himself.coz he went from grime to shitty UK Hip-Pop

Wretch is big. You man are bait haters.
init like man has to be loyal to grime unless you get grime bookings then you have no reason why your mixtapes should be grimeyanyway he is doing what he done on his first mixtape and people sucked that real hardand is still prob one of the best mixtapes out

This is sick. Basically Wretch spittin over all types of beats.If you don't like it, up your audio or your favourite mcs audio and let me evaluate.

is punctuation on this?
nai need 2 listen 2 this CD,got 4 tracks deep & havent played it since

dj tribute is too coldscorcher comes dope on it aswelli swear this mixtape is growing on me evertime i listen to itonly reason why it had the original thumbs down treatment from me was cos i was expecting more grimebut give the cd a chancedj tribute is easily on of the sickest tunes on theremaybe its the pianosstill am pissed he didnt put the full 6 minutes of death on it with scorcher and the other dude

On Victory's Tottenhams"cant be a cowbay unless ur repping like indian"REEAAL talkwretch is f*cked

What the f*ck is the human painted black doingthis video is awful....OK...grime people...they grasped that they cant just spit random bars into the mic.now they need to work out that they cant jsut have random street locations and them spitting with the mandem as videosgets some innovation in ur skin

What the f*ck is the human painted black doing
I watched the video this morning.And thought you were talking about Wretch.Only now I realised you were talking about the woman lol.