Wretch 32

macz

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super sh*t. That sh*t mono tone flow with them weak metaphors and similiesI dislike him because he seems to think he is lyrical when he aint.
Just 'cuz im the skinny sort they wanna gimme talk like I wont snap like a bitta chalk, flip and bore anyone around with a kitchen or-lock knife, Lock guys*, Im down to ride like I got life, I'ma animal and I got stripes, I'll dim your lights if you get bright..*you know.

Guest luckstar

wretch sometimes sounds like a mild spastic but he manages 2 make sick traksthis road lifethis lifemy life...my personal favourite trak is cycle feat tension...no homo but he actually has some semblance of a brain unlike other grime emcees... shame about his spastic delivery

Super sh*t. That sh*t mono tone flow with them weak metaphors and similiesI dislike him because he seems to think he is lyrical when he aint.
Just 'cuz im the skinny sort they wanna gimme talk like I wont snap like a bitta chalk, flip and bore anyone around with a kitchen or-lock knife, Lock guys*, Im down to ride like I got life, I'ma animal and I got stripes, I'll dim your lights if you get bright..*you know.
Scorchers verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>his

I know what I'm like...

agree. Scorcher f*cked up that track nicely.Your criticism of wretch is way too harsh, man is one of the best artists the scene has to offer. In addition he has one of the best uk mixtapes ever.

agree. Scorcher f*cked up that track nicely.Your criticism of wretch is way too harsh, man is one of the best artists the scene has to offer. In addition he has one of the best uk mixtapes ever.
Infamous got some next opinion on music though, in a next thread man was scoffing at Little Brother & saying Joey was sh*t, so, take it with a pinch of salt..*Paraphrase of course.

Infamous got some next opinion on music though, in a next thread man was scoffing at Little Brother & saying Joey was sh*t, so, take it with a pinch of salt..*Paraphrase of course.
lol ok bossReread the post even insuated Budden being "sh*t" said he is over rated which is completely true

lol ok bossReread the post even insuated Budden being "sh*t" said he is over rated which is completely true
Hey man, I waved all rights to any e-retalition with the "Paraphrase" thing.I woudlnt say he is ovverated.It is just a case that people make noise about him because he is undderated.Because most people have only heard his DefJam forced shite singles.Listen to the mood muziks/3 Sides to a story.Listen to that, I fail to see how you could not understand his e-hype?

Wretch wants to be a deep lyricist but he's notTrim>>>>>>>anyone in grimein terms of deep bars. thing is his bars will fly over the heads of 90% of grime listeners
I agree with the first line a lot, but I still think he's good.Find trim extremely hard to listen to though.Have to be in a certain mood for it..

wretch is more advanced moretime
Nuff people jsut dont get the vibeMy pops was a DJ so naturally musics in these veins, yeah i see treble when i deal basecah i see treble of ur weeks wageThis london kid dont fgive to flying f*cks bout judges or pigsi still throw my weight around right, like i'm juggling sniffI knew P before most of u niggers knew wretch Now hes got a little stretch But its nothing he'll probably come back with his arms strongWrote a Mixtape I'm ahead liek ur skull isKing i know the queenso i go from an O of B to an O B EI got presence call mr santa I stand out from u peasants adolescnce i'm a desert your alaskaIf information leaks then i'll plug ur jaw biggrin.gif maybe wretch is sh*t
I swear people just dont get it certain times....Wretch is not shitTheres bare morejust long writing them allHowever upon just rememberingWithout a spliff starI'm the best with the rhymes I'm destined to shineI even got cats investing in lineswhen i pressed my mix tape i shudda got charged with intent to supplyMove CDs i can jetstarIts my intention to lflyu wont tak eoff with ru bait songsLook i'm capital O originalMan with the flow hats lyricalI'm top three selected niggers keep getting there top seat rejectedNope they did nto make the wretch listI aint gunna say i'm the bes tlearn from my mix tapejust saving my breathe, and if u dnt get P when u see meLeast u can do iis pay me respect, or play me on setstop three there cant deny, there not wretch nor poetic nor flyWhos better with linesThey were like Doherty...HonestlyI been three, two so one i gotta be............

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...