F.A.O FACE OFF BEYOND

DINKY

On a real you man are hyping to see a war. Face Off deaded this guy from day.That one line about him wearing sandals was on par with the shot that sent Hatton into the turnbuckle.Drugged Up never replies when Face Off is online and in them topics when they are active but instead opts to make a topic when we are not even sure that Face off is online and weeks after the initial event
since he has come back I have not hardly been online. yeah but him talking about sandals was hype talkhim getting boyed for his money and coming on rwd trying to expose ndoublea = factsgetting kicked out of the crew = factslinking illegal girls = facts (u can say what u wanna say about me but you can not bring actual hard evidence)linking some mashed up ting in the countryside and getting caught up in foolishness=factswhat he will do is chat some sh*t about ne myspace girls or something but can not come with facts just some ducktails I don't figure this rap sh*t outI map sh*t out strategicallyTiming is everything and it seems to be the keyLet 'em diss you firstAnd respond immediatlyIn order to master the art of warDon't start a warsh*t not no moreWe done scared 'em off there are no moreVictims are sickI'm fixing to pick some to start sh*tAin't got no pictures to ripAnd sh*t to throw darts atAin't got no more targets
Its recycled bars tho famWe heard them on RWD by Streets and them and have been used ever since. Yes we've heard the Somalian stuff bout you but he remixed it. What you need to do now is remix the old man shagging white girls failed babyfather character that we know and come with fresh jokesFacts dont make people laugh

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy recoveredzimbabwe180307AP_600x439.jpgso did hemorganDM1303_468x395.jpglets see if face off can with similar E-njuries
fam calm down.those pics aren't even funny

this guy recovered]so did helets see if face off can with similar E-njuries
fam calm down.those pics aren't even funny
did ur gaydar tell u that again? and i aint in ur fam
shouldn't u be modelling victoria secrets for tyra.

yeah next yr. by then you wouldve moved up from the basement in sports world
I don't even work there anymore.Look in the mirror and ask yourself what the hell your doing with your life.I swear your over the age of 25.

I don't even work there anymore.Look in the mirror and ask yourself what the hell your doing with your life.I swear your over the age of 25.
err, im in dubai on holiday..my life is fine, and i turned 24 this yr biggrin.gif

err, im in dubai on holiday..my life is fine, and i turned 24 this yr biggrin.gif
Just know that your a d*ckhead and a faggot.

Well that backfired LOL

Well that backfired LOL
Just trying to preserve the topic.ahh well.carpe you have won the battle, but i have won the war. :D

Well that backfired LOL
lmao questions got answered and his hype got seckled

lol, pissed. how bout i quite franc lucas in your sig?QUOTE (Frank Lucas)The Loudest Mu'f*cka In The Room, Is The Weakest Mu'f*cka In The Room--->next time STFUreggie i dont need to give you daily updates on my movements do i? i doubt youve been in the same spot since you woke up

Well that backfired LOL
lmao questions got answered and his hype got seckled
what hype???

lol, pissed. how bout i quite franc lucas in your sig?QUOTE (Frank Lucas)The Loudest Mu'f*cka In The Room, Is The Weakest Mu'f*cka In The Room--->next time STFUreggie i dont need to give you daily updates on my movements do i? i doubt youve been in the same spot since you woke up
i swear your a fag for uploading pics of male models and claim them to be pics of yourself

On a real you man are hyping to see a war. Face Off deaded this guy from day.That one line about him wearing sandals was on par with the shot that sent Hatton into the turnbuckle.Drugged Up never replies when Face Off is online and in them topics when they are active but instead opts to make a topic when we are not even sure that Face off is online and weeks after the initial event
I don't figure this rap sh*t outI map sh*t out strategicallyTiming is everything and it seems to be the keyLet 'em diss you firstAnd respond immediatlyIn order to master the art of warDon't start a warsh*t not no moreWe done scared 'em off there are no moreVictims are sickI'm fixing to pick some to start sh*tAin't got no pictures to ripAnd sh*t to throw darts atAin't got no more targets
i remember when i 1st heard Eminem drop that in a freestylewas disgusting!