RELIGION

PROFESSOR JOHN SMITH

Use the force! Just do wha u feel is right and wrong lad, forget about signing up to a religion their all man made.
WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE THAT THEY'RE MAN MADE?
Evidence comes in the form of logic and common sense, plus researching history do so, n you realise the reality is religion is just a form of control, efficient safety blanket, plus a way to divide the over all population.Hence each race has its own religion no coincidence there.
or maybe if you did your research you would find that actually it is an account of jesus christ, and a way to learn more about god.
ive done much research, why would i just read the bible to find out if religion is true or not?Thats just one cryptic account which talks in riddles Just look back at rome n egypt n u know whats good with religion.Do your research homie.Religion is the clearest form of control ever. I just talk to religious people n love how they ramble on about bullshit they've just read from one source. Where as all i speak is a collection of accounts from thousands of pieces of information ive looked through n worked out which is true n false based on its source and using my logic n common sense to make connections.ask them for proof they just quote some riddle from the bible its classic george orwell double thinking.
bet this gives u a warm snuggly feeling of smugness inittea cosy wearing fruitbag,get a jobf*ck airmaxking and f*ck his friendsspotty cuntsairmaxking this is not over
lol another religious nut and yeah i laugh in there face intensely.Head down trafalger square n join the jesus camp or come with some information to back your claims.Otherwise your just like the people i stated turn to insults cause its information overload for there brainwashed weak little minds. Its a pleasure being able to use my mind.
bruv ill use yr mind as a football while im down thereim not brainwashed in anyway,you are.the above highlighted are insults,if u refrain then i willif u want to achieve something tangible get a swimming badge or somethingbut u dont u just want to go around boasting about how many books uve read,like the real truth about secret societies is going to be available at yr local bookshop.f*cking dunce,them 'intelligent guys' that never got any gcses,it mite work for getting guys like airmaxking into bed,but im not so easily swayed friendfall back
go bury your hand in the sand my time wasted on morons like you is pointless. Im'a name ona website bringing information you've no idea who i am so i beg you either look into the information or piss of where u came from.Ive already got 2 business's what can u tell me about life..... go get your GCSE's b n a job with a bank call centre its a bit of you with that mentality.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is I've never been bothered by religion (except for Islam) in my life.Let people believe what they want long as it aint evil like Islam.
Youd never say it to a muslims face so why say it orn like lyk ur sum big goon.
You bell-end I aint scared of no muslim I've had bare fights with muslims backing my Sikh boys. You think if some Muslim came preaching at my door I wouldnt lift the womans burka up and tell them to f*ck off out my manor?SMOKEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY

Thing is I've never been bothered by religion (except for Islam) in my life.Let people believe what they want long as it aint evil like Islam.
You bell-end I aint scared of no muslim I've had bare fights with muslims backing my Sikh boys. You think if some Muslim came preaching at my door I wouldnt lift the womans burka up and tell them to f*ck off out my manor?SMOKEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY
Your about as real as cosmetic breasts.

Cosmetic breasts in theory are real they just pumped full of sillicon.

f*ck you too you little fag

i could easily discuss religion, but its obvious this shoalin guy is only here to tell us what he knows or has read, and wont listen to a thing anyone else has to say, so ima just let him get on with it, ill beleive what i wanna believe and u believe what u wanna believe.
Your god is fake. When you die your body will decompose and you will rot your way into the eternal nothingness that awaits us all. biggrin.gif

i could easily discuss religion, but its obvious this shoalin guy is only here to tell us what he knows or has read, and wont listen to a thing anyone else has to say, so ima just let him get on with it, ill beleive what i wanna believe and u believe what u wanna believe.
Your god is fake. When you die your body will decompose and you will rot your way into the eternal nothingness that awaits us all. biggrin.gif
wow after all these years it took the wise words of steven to turn me into an atheist, congratulations.

any assumption most religious guys make who have no information to show so they try to say im narrow minded not the case what you got for me.Im not here to discuss beliefs im here to push the truth. Regardless of whose feelings it hurts.Ive nothing against religious people i know plenty but ive greater interest in the truth than pretending the fantasies of religion are any more than tales like the sumerian tales of ancient babylon.Ive yet to meet a religious person whose researched anything i talk about aka the history of the world.i never said religion does not hold truth about our history within it, but its purpose who it was made by is completely hoax and lies.

any assumption most religious guys make who have no information to show so they try to say im narrow minded not the case what you got for me.Im not here to discuss beliefs im here to push the truth. Regardless of whose feelings it hurts.Ive nothing against religious people i know plenty but ive greater interest in the truth than pretending the fantasies of religion are any more than tales like the sumerian tales of ancient babylon.Ive yet to meet a religious person whose researched anything i talk about aka the history of the world.i never said religion does not hold truth about our history within it, but its purpose who it was made by is completely hoax and lies.
ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN BY MAN?

lol you live such a small vivid idea of how life is.....that ideology could not explain absulotely anything in this world...come get off the alcohol man real talk in here.any drunk explanation of life.

wow after all these years it took the wise words of steven to turn me into an atheist, congratulations.
lolplus i wud love to cave in this shaolin guys head with a rock,surely thats something muslim,atheist and christian alike can all agree on?the truth hes bringing is to much for mesome dangerous but brave path hes chosen tbhwow

ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT THE BIBLE IS WRITTEN BY MAN?
not neccessarily man....but certainly an ancient race whose influence on man was great. Basically the elite would be behind it but not guys like george bush (any puppet spokemen), or even david rockefeller (illuminati).it goes so back in time in ancient history all thats happened is you got ancient babylons religion which was identical to christianity in so many ways....i mean come on you worship the "SON" of god.... and in the egyptians religion they worshipped the Sun horus.....in ancient babylon they worshipped a queen who held the eternal flame she was seen like Mary in jesus's story. They are just tale stories which give you a glimpse of reality but they created to control the masses they do it subtle so all you can tell is that this information could or could not be true.Regardless of what any religious person says, to blindly following any religion without taking in history n the information im bringing which is just history n knowledge n facts you can easily research.... then im afraid you can only be seen as a fool.

ive not been forced by anyone to believe in islam, on the whole a like the teachings, and like the morals behind it.You say i have not researched your theories, but at the same time you probably have not researched into islam extensively, i aint pushing my religion on nobody so let me believe what i wanna believe.

lolplus i wud love to cave in this shaolin guys head with a rock,surely thats something muslim,atheist and christian alike can all agree on?the truth hes bringing is to much for mesome dangerous but brave path hes chosen tbhwow
what because i get you thinking instead of filling your head with religious quotes.louw being a bitch either look into the information or keep worshipping a false prophet. Its no skin off my teeth g.

ive not been forced by anyone to believe in islam, on the whole a like the teachings, and like the morals behind it.You say i have not researched your theories, but at the same time you probably have not researched into islam extensively, i aint pushing my religion on nobody so let me believe what i wanna believe.
well if your gonna call me narrow minded atleast come with a counterclaim? alouw taking the back foot like im hassling you i only wrote to you because you claimed i wouldnt accept any information on your religion which is complete bullshit.i'll look into anything but if its lies ill be the first to tell you. Im not telling you what to believe this is just a forum i would hope words on a screen dont predict your every action in life but my simple point is you would not believe in a religion if you had of research ancient history n just general knowledge out there including the illuminati.If i was religious and someone told me what ive been saying i would look into it just to find out the deal because i would of thought the truth is more important than fairy tales.i work with logistics b im not closed minded n i never said i disagree with the morals n principles of some religions most of its just basic laws of humanity. I just take from religion what i can rather than labelling myself something n limited myself from all else....that is the essence of a narrow mind.

what because i get you thinking instead of filling your head with religious quotes.louw being a bitch either look into the information or keep worshipping a false prophet. Its no skin off my teeth g.
yesno

well if your gonna call me narrow minded atleast come with a counterclaim? alouw taking the back foot like im hassling you i only wrote to you because you claimed i wouldnt accept any information on your religion which is complete bullshit.i'll look into anything but if its lies ill be the first to tell you. Im not telling you what to believe this is just a forum i would hope words on a screen dont predict your every action in life but my simple point is you would not believe in a religion if you had of research ancient history n just general knowledge out there including the illuminati.If i was religious and someone told me what ive been saying i would look into it just to find out the deal because i would of thought the truth is more important than fairy tales.i work with logistics b im not closed minded n i never said i disagree with the morals n principles of some religions most of its just basic laws of humanity. I just take from religion what i can rather than labelling myself something n limited myself from all else....that is the essence of a narrow mind.
fair enough i can respect a person who takes the morals from religion without labelling themselves with it, cos end of the day it will lead to the same goal of being a better human being.I guess my cultural background plays a part in why i choose to label myself as a muslim.I can look at your theories, some of which ive seen before, and i can see that some things were man made and were put in place for control, i guess thats why im fairly liberal, but i still see myself as a muslim.