Clan Match

Gambino

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you man didn't have a Mic, use wouldnt play COD4 online?????? Seen u guys r lost. Low chattin waffle constantly down a mic to get u a little more excited, most time i hate it when people keep talking f*cks up the gameplay so i can't hear guys runnin round corners.
lost?them man are GAYwhat the f*ck is there to talk about LMAO @ gundam saying he wouldn't play if there's no mic did you buy the game to play it or to wank over b.l.a.c.k's voice?we don't need to ask man for back up, what's there to talk about? we just leng heads down smh

Trust we catch nuff jokes during the games with the mics.If you used one you would realise what you are missing out on.

30 and 31 you man must sit in some secluded spot with a sniper rifle hopin someone runs in ur direction, Either that or uve been playin a cage match with someones 5 year old cousin.
lol not evenall about bein smart when youre playin on shipment, can't just jam in one place

Guest haze-e
30 and 31 you man must sit in some secluded spot with a sniper rifle hopin someone runs in ur direction, Either that or uve been playin a cage match with someones 5 year old cousin.
I was jokin. Im sh*t at the moment. Mines about 4.And yes... Once i get Dragunov this is me.A f*ckING CAMPER I DONT GIVE A f*ck.I always had dreams of becoming a real sniper.

I was jokin. Im sh*t at the moment. Mines about 4.And yes... Once i get Dragunov this is me.A f*ckING CAMPER I DONT GIVE A f*ck.I always had dreams of becoming a real sniper.
PUT MY GUN DOWN BOSSMAN

Mines around 30.. You dont have to camp to get kill streaks around 30... Just play smart Plus I got lucky aswell, more than a third of the kills were from airstrike/heli.. that gets you on your waySometimes you have games when everything goes your way and you take advantages of everything

Guest haze-e
Hold tight 360 mans playing 16 man custom matches yesterday.Twas nuts.
BRAAAAAAAP BRAPPipeline was TOO much!!I got taken for a firing range target in my last game though, was not the shout at all biggrin.gif
Lol You got deaded on 9 lives.Supreme is very good on this. How he got 111kills on 13man shipment i dunno but hes good.I enjoyed it.