Sign in to follow this  
Smoovie

Shakedown @ DV8

SATURDAY 17TH SEPTEMBER @ DV8old skool garage, funky house, back to '89 club classics!!gona b a big nite, sumfin a little bit different aswell.gota make it down there people!! biggrin.gif

im there that weekend... my sis bday that weekend, so we r having one hell of a ravin weekend, going to pop by there sat, before we go on to a house party

its a new monthly event being held there!! check out the flyas in the photo section.line up 17th september...jiggy bdanny blazesmoovietwistercosmic+guestshost: mc dt (do you really like it??)gona b a stomper, get down there!!!

its a new monthly event being held there!! check out the flyas in the photo section.line up 17th september...jiggy bdanny blazesmoovietwistercosmic+guestshost: mc dt (do you really like it??)gona b a stomper, get down there!!!
im there #biggrin.gif

I think it will be good. Smoovie is the promoter. He has sent out over 500 emails to heâââ‰â¢s mailing list already so I reckon it will be packed

HOT OF THE PRESS!Versatile Has been added to the line up 4 'SHAKEDOWN' ON THE 17TH of SeptemberiM THERE ANYWAY, DEFFO NOW, Versatile gives me jokes....Yea baby! :wink:

HOT OF THE PRESS!Versatile Has been added to the line up 4 'SHAKEDOWN' ON THE 17TH of SeptemberiM THERE ANYWAY' date=' DEFFO NOW' date=' Versatile gives me jokes....Yea baby! :wink:[/quote'']yea baby yea baby yea...yea baby yea baby yea lol

I MAY BE GOING AINT SURE YET!!!..N CARLEY I'LL BE VERY SUPRISED IF UR NOT DOWN THERE AS ITS UR LOCAL N I ALWAYS C U IN THERE!!!XXXU SHOULD QUALIFY FOR CUSTOMER OF THE YEAR BY NOW SURLEY !!! XX biggrin.gif

I MAY BE GOING AINT SURE YET!!!..N CARLEY I'LL BE VERY SUPRISED IF UR NOT DOWN THERE AS ITS UR LOCAL N I ALWAYS C U IN THERE!!!XXXU SHOULD QUALIFY FOR CUSTOMER OF THE YEAR BY NOW SURLEY !!! XX biggrin.gif
lmao... they shud do sumthing like that lol