Sign in to follow this  
danny blaze

free shizit

rite i got a free phone (dont ask) and me and my mates phone bare priemium rate numbers that give free stuff away, so today in the post some 5 boxes turned up called KANAGRA il give u a clue its got 4 little blu pills in em (some of u know others need to ask) anywhoim gonna give a box away to anyone who want to give me a good reason to send em to u for free.now u must be fit and healthy to take these things cause if u die i aint goin jail, but im assuming that because they came from a real company that they are safe unless u know diffrent and in that case tell me.so put up what u want and il send em to that best.

It's called KANAGRA il give u a clue its got 4 little blu pills in em (some of u know others need to ask)
now u must be fit and healthy to take these things cause if u die i aint goin jail
HA HA

It's called KANAGRA il give u a clue its got 4 little blu pills in em (some of u know others need to ask)
now u must be fit and healthy to take these things cause if u die i aint goin jail
HA HA
i was thinkin the same... hahahaha, the cheeky git LOOL

im still throbing... 1 day after taking erm...
HA HA HA HA HA HA

I tell you wot Mr. Blaze - Since no-one has given u any other reason to give any away I think you should send me a box cos I'm the first person to ask for em! I was talkin sat night with a mate an he mentioned he wanted some so i told him to sign up to FLASKBACK forum and get into this thread but he's a p*ssy so i said i'd do it for him if he bought me a beer - i aint got no shame so it was well worth a beer!Go on blaze - send me a box mate!

I was waitin for that - I'll tell everyone it's for me if it makes you all happy but it really was for a mate....so here goes:"I admit it, you've got me now - it's for me cos i have problems in that deparment biggrin.gif "

well my mate has a big box full of them little blue pills either he got a blindin deal on them or he has a very bad case of impotence biggrin.gif
u put thats sooo well lol

Blatantly kept them all! biggrin.gif