Sound problem

Dizzle

When Transfering Midi to Audio by recording it through my joint midi/audio interface & Mixer onto Cubase, the audio always comes out low. This never used to be a problem until I moved house so im thinking it maybe a connection problem or maybe an adjustment on my mixer but I've tried everything I can think of including rearranging cables, adjusting volumes, balances etc & nothings working!Anyone else had & solved this problem? Any Suggestions would be appreciated.

wot do u mean? u have a harware synth and are recording a riff into cubase?
the riff already exsists as a midi file on cubase, all im doing is recording it to audio (mute everything apart from the midi channel ur using & the audio channel you want to record onto then click on the audio channel & hit record, the audio channel will record the midi riff).This worked fine until I disconnected my equipment & moved house now Im wondering if I broke something or Im just not pressing something on my mixer. Like I said it still works but it sounds faint.My Set up is a Triton connected to a midi box, a mixer also connected to a midi box, the midi box connected into a mac, a compressor plugged into the mixer & mic plugged into the compressor.