????

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Topic already done, but meh.Doubt you would box a 6''6 brehs head of at all biggrin.gif Man might low you though, cuz your a joker.192 cm...I think6'3 1/2 I beleive. Perhaps 6'4.
the bigger they are the harder they fallive had nuff beef wid taller brehsgive em a few body shots n den elbow to d face!but fighting wid a height advantage is much easier

Topic already done, but meh.Doubt you would box a 6''6 brehs head of at all biggrin.gif Man might low you though, cuz your a joker.192 cm...I think6'3 1/2 I beleive. Perhaps 6'4.
the bigger they are the harder they fallive had nuff beef wid taller brehsgive em a few body shots n den elbow to d face!but fighting wid a height advantage is much easier
I guess...but peopel who are shorter than me dont get to get no body shots in really, just grab they beck, bang, bare knees to the ribs n sh*t..Plus, they have to come with in reach of my orangu-tan like armsWhich noone survives :D