????

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Know a girl called chantise who is like, 6'2...In heels, 6'4...She shouldnt wear heels biggrin.gif
dem bean poles thereall stalkin over me and sh*tim not gna lie, i dnt have a lot of time for tall people
Nah she aint lanky or anythin, just...tall.lol@not having tiem for tall peopel, ridiculous statement O-o

Know a girl called chantise who is like, 6'2...In heels, 6'4...She shouldnt wear heels biggrin.gif
dem bean poles thereall stalkin over me and sh*tim not gna lie, i dnt have a lot of time for tall people
Nah she aint lanky or anythin, just...tall.lol@not having tiem for tall peopel, ridiculous statement O-o
beg u try being short for a day, i dnt even see myself as short but u and ur kind constantly have to make an issue of it"aaw, ur so cute""aaw u come up to my waist"being used as arm restbeing patted on the headtheres other stuff but i dnt wanna sound bitter, im happy with my height

beg u try being short for a day, i dnt even see myself as short but u and ur kind constantly have to make an issue of it"aaw, ur so cute""aaw u come up to my waist"being used as arm restbeing patted on the headtheres other stuff but i dnt wanna sound bitter, im happy with my height
lol..my ..ex was 5 ft, I dont find nothing wrong with small girls.lol@come up to waist, tryna take you for some next head-ting..I always imagined you kinda tall aswell...Anyway, for everyone who has claimed 6+, take of and inch and a half/2 inches lol.

LOL SOME BEANSTALK... THEM TIMES WHERE YOU GOTTA DOGGY FROM THE BED WHILE SHES BENT OVER ON THE FLOOR
:D !Ona alvel though, always used to find it difficult to doggymy ex....bare awkardness...obviously partly cuz im like...a foot and a bit taller than her but still...

llow being short these days
There are nuff guys that are short and for some reason its like they all seem to roll together.
Apparently you tend to stick to people who you think are on the same level of physical appearance as you, so subconciously your not the odd one out.LOL@ 5ft2 crew, taking them for hobbits.

There are nuff guys that are short and for some reason its like they all seem to roll together. Big up the 5foot 2 crew, lol.
biggrin.gif:D funny you should say that aswellme, my cousin and one next bruda are the shortest in our circlebut we roll proper deepbut 5'8>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> _____________we the in ting. . .

There are nuff guys that are short and for some reason its like they all seem to roll together. Big up the 5foot 2 crew, lol.
biggrin.gif truesay i was lyin about my heightim the shortest male herenoone has gone as low as my height yetsmh
oh sh*tu gotta be jokiny u liein 4i never understood the big deal about being tall, i like being normal height