Top 10 Movies of 2007

GoldCoast

The reaping.best film to come out this decade (with the exception of event horizon, big film), but noone seems to have heard of it (almost contradicting my point if it could be contradicted by mere words).
The film only holds a 7% rating on the popular film review site Rotten Tomatoes,[1] and most critical reaction was negative. The film had made a total of $62,536,661 in the Worldwide box office as of July 1, 2007, making it a financial success.scene

The reaping.best film to come out this decade (with the exception of event horizon, big film), but noone seems to have heard of it (almost contradicting my point if it could be contradicted by mere words).
The film only holds a 7% rating on the popular film review site Rotten Tomatoes,[1] and most critical reaction was negative. The film had made a total of $62,536,661 in the Worldwide box office as of July 1, 2007, making it a financial success.scene
Who you going to trust durrty, official critics or a random guy from an internet forum? Thats what I thought, watch the film.

Who you going to trust durrty, official critics or a random guy from an internet forum? Thats what I thought, watch the film.
biggrin.gifStill, im up for watching any film called the raping.

biggrin.gifStill, im up for watching any film called the raping.
The thing is, it is actually a really good film.