FUCK THE WORLD

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

That's life.MAN THE f*ck UP.
TRU SAYBUT I SWEAR I BEEN FRU FAR 2 MUCH 4 MY AGEBUT STILL U GOTTA KEEP YA HEAD UP N ALL DAT CRAP
dissapointing but its not the end. you had to be honest anyway cos they woudlve found out.those little things you do come back to haunt you at times. says alot a bout the 'system' though. *adds to script*
ANOTHER TRU SAYBUT I NO PPL WHO DO THE MOST DODGEYEST TINGZ N STILL MANAGE TO GET A FLY JOB

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's life.MAN THE f*ck UP.
TRU SAYBUT I SWEAR I BEEN FRU FAR 2 MUCH 4 MY AGEBUT STILL U GOTTA KEEP YA HEAD UP N ALL DAT CRAP
dissapointing but its not the end. you had to be honest anyway cos they woudlve found out.those little things you do come back to haunt you at times. says alot a bout the 'system' though. *adds to script*
ANOTHER TRU SAYBUT I NO PPL WHO DO THE MOST DODGEYEST TINGZ N STILL MANAGE TO GET A FLY JOB
Bruv, thats life, you ain't the only one that's been through all that, only God knows how I got to where I am today.Just keep at it because if you don't learn, IT'LL ONLY GET WORSE!!!

Alright I'm dealin' with some sh*t homie, it's in the back of my headAn' it's some sh*t homie, but I just rap it instead.See I got wolverine bones in meBut the whole World's throwin' stones at meLike they all gotta bone wit' me.Got a child's mother, an' I hate her to deathBut that's my child's mother, so that's my mate to the death.It's wild how I love her, for puttin' lil' me hereAnd me and her could beef forever, she gon still be there.Then there's some other niggas, I judged their character wrongBut they some other niggas, now let's get back to the song.I got a drug problem, that I ain't tendin' toBecause I got enough problemsAn' my solution is to stuff problems.But if suttin' goes wrong with thatThen it's back to PCP, an' so long with rapSee I'm depressed lately, but nobody understandsThat I'm depressed lately, I'm sorta feelin' repressed lately.But y'all been hearin' an' seein' me less latelyLike, has anyone noticed the regress lately ?Look deep nigga, don't I seem stressed lately?Seemed disturbed, lotta' regrets lately?Got a company - that I'm signed toBut they ain't in my company, when all I need is some company.When I start feelin' like everybody's done wit' meI'm try'na see what everybody want wit' me.Then the mistress - yeah, the girl from Ten Minutes it's her;Now I'm needin' ten minutes from her.I can't get into it, but I want'chawl ta' knowThat I'll get into it, but I'll save that for The Growth.Then, their's rap beef, but I'm so secure wit' meIt's only rap beef, I don't need sec-ur-ity!Wanna get at me, wanna go to war wit' meThats just one phonecall for me.Check the sh*t - I got a whole hood, that don't appreciate thisBut it's not the whole hood that depreciates meWhat'chu you gun' tell me, when it's the streets that made me?An' I won't let the belly of the beast degrade meAn' then, there's rap critics, they say all I make is "dance music"But to almost anything you could dance, stupid!They ain't like the single, so they ain't cop the albumWouldn't give a chance to it, not a second glance to it.They say, "he wines too much, he's too bitter"They call it, "complainin'", I call it, "explainin'"How normal niggas could get caught-up in the game an'..Lose they mind, an' y'all call it, "entertainment".Some sh*t wit' me, but dude's been knew 'datBut I'm gamblin' a lot, an' I ain't use to do that.Then this rap ain't payin' the bills, it's mo' money, mo' problemsOr it's no money, mo' problems.All enormous when you play at these stakesThat's how it feels to have a warrant on a famous face.Then,o the album's pushed-back;'Cause they say, "he needs a single at the moment"But what "he" NEED is a single moment!Then I'm involved in the he say, "she say"That's on my mind on replay, each day.Then, it's the bullshit that she say, "he's gay"'Cause she wouldn't like to think that he ain't like her.Jus' 'cause she was throwin' it at me, an' I ain't touch 'erShe'll say anything aside from, I ain't wanna f*ck 'erNaw... I don't feel good, so I don't wanna go to a clubDon't wanna go to a lounge, I jus' wanna lounge!In the same sweats that I had on for daysSame T I had on for a week, what I got on it speaks...What I got on, it reeksNo shape-up, chillin', 'cause that's just how I'm feelin'.An' one day at a time, it's God willin'I'm try'na see straight, but the fog keeps buildin'.Pulse starts racin', the Bulls's startin' to hate meBut I gotta be a King, 'cause their's Wolves try'na play me!Hoodie when it's hot, like it's freezin' WinterRap star, eat and sleep for dinnerAn' it's hard try'na keep this in ya;So I write it all down, so one day maybe when life is all sweet I'll remember.Then, it's probation - I know we all go through itWe call it, "probation", but there's no "pro" to itYea, my soul's achin', only a few peers knowFunny thing about the case is - it's a few years old.Had some sh*t goin' on wit' my - OH!!, that felt good, but it's badSo I'm sittin' here like, "what the bitch had?"It's not rap - it's real, look scrappy it's trueGo on, what's poppin', do we look happy to you?!Now, if it goes to the wire, got the soul of a fighterBruised-up and sloppy, or damaged like Ali.Up-late talkin' to the fans on the websiteThat's the only thing that send yo' man off to bed right?!f*ck the World, f*ck my moms and my girl!Well, maybe not mom, jus' lemme' remain calm.This too won't last, this too shall passAt least that's what I say y'all, that's what I pray for'An' I'm the only thing that's standin' in my way y'allBut I gotta be with me, it's no escape y'all...I guess depression just stepped in, an' took-over sh*t like it's known ta' do.Guess it said, "Hey Joe, I'm goin' home wit'chuTurn your phone off, I needa' be alone wit'chuI needa' be in the zone wit'chu'Cause I'm the only thing you prone to, niggaLook, I own you, nigga!!Been wit'chu since 10, but'chu startin' to confuse me'Cause it's been so long, an' you still try'na lose me.Like, how could you show me such cruelty?When everybody turns their back on you, Joe it's you an' me.Joe, you don't want me to see you right?Then why you always come get me, how we re-unite?Tell me! I know you feel for me deep in your heart;Doctors, meetings, pills couldn't keep us apart.But, now you got a deal an' you wanna get rid of meBut.. we're roommates, I'm in your head, Joe you live with me."So I don't write for the fans, naw', I write to my manIn hopes that he'll just leave an' understand.Like, like... please leave the kid in peace!Let me smoke this one cig. in peaceJust leave for a second, man it's been too long, an' I can't troop itAs long as you around, I can't make that "dance music".
TUNE IS SICKi swear there's two version to iti was gonna post one of them but i couldnt find either on youtube

I feel ur pain, life is tough especially wen ur on ur 1'sbut i believe everything happens for a reason......although that should'nt hace put u though, if they weren't gonna employe u..........but aleast u gots a nioce shirt n tie for next time biggrin.gif
hate that statement, specially when used as some sort of encouragement :D like in this case, yeah... the reason being he had a prior conviction. or if someone failed and exam cos they didnt prepare for it...THAT being the reason.nothing mysterious about that. or is it just me being a virgo apparently?

i went through a phaze of thinking * what is the purpose of life * n all that depressing sh*t last year, However,i must say , im much more positive about everything these days, theres always a bright side to everything.......... okay maybe not death but ye ive gone from being a miserable bag to being a positive happy person :-0ive put certain things to the side , moved on and now am finally living my life the way i want to live it.

Alright I'm dealin' with some sh*t homie, it's in the back of my headAn' it's some sh*t homie, but I just rap it instead.See I got wolverine bones in meBut the whole World's throwin' stones at meLike they all gotta bone wit' me.Got a child's mother, an' I hate her to deathBut that's my child's mother, so that's my mate to the death.It's wild how I love her, for puttin' lil' me hereAnd me and her could beef forever, she gon still be there.Then there's some other niggas, I judged their character wrongBut they some other niggas, now let's get back to the song.I got a drug problem, that I ain't tendin' toBecause I got enough problemsAn' my solution is to stuff problems.But if suttin' goes wrong with thatThen it's back to PCP, an' so long with rapSee I'm depressed lately, but nobody understandsThat I'm depressed lately, I'm sorta feelin' repressed lately.But y'all been hearin' an' seein' me less latelyLike, has anyone noticed the regress lately ?Look deep nigga, don't I seem stressed lately?Seemed disturbed, lotta' regrets lately?Got a company - that I'm signed toBut they ain't in my company, when all I need is some company.When I start feelin' like everybody's done wit' meI'm try'na see what everybody want wit' me.Then the mistress - yeah, the girl from Ten Minutes it's her;Now I'm needin' ten minutes from her.I can't get into it, but I want'chawl ta' knowThat I'll get into it, but I'll save that for The Growth.Then, their's rap beef, but I'm so secure wit' meIt's only rap beef, I don't need sec-ur-ity!Wanna get at me, wanna go to war wit' meThats just one phonecall for me.Check the sh*t - I got a whole hood, that don't appreciate thisBut it's not the whole hood that depreciates meWhat'chu you gun' tell me, when it's the streets that made me?An' I won't let the belly of the beast degrade meAn' then, there's rap critics, they say all I make is "dance music"But to almost anything you could dance, stupid!They ain't like the single, so they ain't cop the albumWouldn't give a chance to it, not a second glance to it.They say, "he wines too much, he's too bitter"They call it, "complainin'", I call it, "explainin'"How normal niggas could get caught-up in the game an'..Lose they mind, an' y'all call it, "entertainment".Some sh*t wit' me, but dude's been knew 'datBut I'm gamblin' a lot, an' I ain't use to do that.Then this rap ain't payin' the bills, it's mo' money, mo' problemsOr it's no money, mo' problems.All enormous when you play at these stakesThat's how it feels to have a warrant on a famous face.Then,o the album's pushed-back;'Cause they say, "he needs a single at the moment"But what "he" NEED is a single moment!Then I'm involved in the he say, "she say"That's on my mind on replay, each day.Then, it's the bullshit that she say, "he's gay"'Cause she wouldn't like to think that he ain't like her.Jus' 'cause she was throwin' it at me, an' I ain't touch 'erShe'll say anything aside from, I ain't wanna f*ck 'erNaw... I don't feel good, so I don't wanna go to a clubDon't wanna go to a lounge, I jus' wanna lounge!In the same sweats that I had on for daysSame T I had on for a week, what I got on it speaks...What I got on, it reeksNo shape-up, chillin', 'cause that's just how I'm feelin'.An' one day at a time, it's God willin'I'm try'na see straight, but the fog keeps buildin'.Pulse starts racin', the Bulls's startin' to hate meBut I gotta be a King, 'cause their's Wolves try'na play me!Hoodie when it's hot, like it's freezin' WinterRap star, eat and sleep for dinnerAn' it's hard try'na keep this in ya;So I write it all down, so one day maybe when life is all sweet I'll remember.Then, it's probation - I know we all go through itWe call it, "probation", but there's no "pro" to itYea, my soul's achin', only a few peers knowFunny thing about the case is - it's a few years old.Had some sh*t goin' on wit' my - OH!!, that felt good, but it's badSo I'm sittin' here like, "what the bitch had?"It's not rap - it's real, look scrappy it's trueGo on, what's poppin', do we look happy to you?!Now, if it goes to the wire, got the soul of a fighterBruised-up and sloppy, or damaged like Ali.Up-late talkin' to the fans on the websiteThat's the only thing that send yo' man off to bed right?!f*ck the World, f*ck my moms and my girl!Well, maybe not mom, jus' lemme' remain calm.This too won't last, this too shall passAt least that's what I say y'all, that's what I pray for'An' I'm the only thing that's standin' in my way y'allBut I gotta be with me, it's no escape y'all...I guess depression just stepped in, an' took-over sh*t like it's known ta' do.Guess it said, "Hey Joe, I'm goin' home wit'chuTurn your phone off, I needa' be alone wit'chuI needa' be in the zone wit'chu'Cause I'm the only thing you prone to, niggaLook, I own you, nigga!!Been wit'chu since 10, but'chu startin' to confuse me'Cause it's been so long, an' you still try'na lose me.Like, how could you show me such cruelty?When everybody turns their back on you, Joe it's you an' me.Joe, you don't want me to see you right?Then why you always come get me, how we re-unite?Tell me! I know you feel for me deep in your heart;Doctors, meetings, pills couldn't keep us apart.But, now you got a deal an' you wanna get rid of meBut.. we're roommates, I'm in your head, Joe you live with me."So I don't write for the fans, naw', I write to my manIn hopes that he'll just leave an' understand.Like, like... please leave the kid in peace!Let me smoke this one cig. in peaceJust leave for a second, man it's been too long, an' I can't troop itAs long as you around, I can't make that "dance music".
TUNE IS SICKi swear there's two version to iti was gonna post one of them but i couldnt find either on youtube
wot is it

i went through a phaze of thinking * what is the purpose of life * n all that depressing sh*t last year, However,i must say , im much more positive about everything these days, theres always a bright side to everything.......... okay maybe not death but ye ive gone from being a miserable bag to being a positive happy person :-0ive put certain things to the side , moved on and now am finally living my life the way i want to live it.
u delete ur facebook?