Apple >>>>>>>>>>>>

Dopa

It will be a tech driven electric car seeing as they are investing alot in car battery engineers.

They could smash the UI aspect of the in car computer systems because look how shit and complicated most are at the moment, you just know they could do it right.

they could, but they need to leave their current interface just on mobile devices, its easy to see from their current in-car UI vs Android's that going with an iOS look is not the way forward (see Apple CarPlay vs Android Auto)

the reason why I don't have faith in them in becoming a proper competing car manufacturer is because they simply don't have the experience of it, and I don't think its as simple as hiring a bunch of higher-ups from other manufacturers, also considering they're planning on fast-tracking the production, it just doesn't give faith

If you want to go on the Internet and scroll with 2 fingers. Yes. Macbook Macbooks are brilliant. If however you want to use it for functional purposes osx is shite.

The osx version of office is a crock of shit. The lack of £ sign annoys me because egocentric Americans refuse to change it for the UK market. Functionality of switching tabs and programs is easier on windows.

Windows however slows down. I will admit.

• Upvote 2

If you want to go on the Internet and scroll with 2 fingers. Yes. Macbook Macbooks are brilliant. If however you want to use it for functional purposes osx is shite.

The osx version of office is a crock of sh*t. The lack of £ sign annoys me because egocentric Americans refuse to change it for the UK market. Functionality of switching tabs and programs is easier on windows.

Windows however slows down. I will admit.

Your example is the mac offering of a microsoft product is shit?

Mac>__ and I don't even own one. (soon)

lol @ functional purposes = MS Office work

also Mac keyboards do have a £, its the # sign which is badly placed (Alt+3, wtf, had to key a keymapper to swap it for that key to the left of 1)

yes MS Office is better on Windows, but Office 2011 works fine

but you can use Office 2011 on Mac, are there such amazing features that we're missing out on in later versions of Office?

Switching programs is easier on windows?

cmd & tab on mac, quicker than scrolling to the toolbar and clicking tabs. 

the thing that really annoyed me before I found the hotkey was switching windows (cmd+` )

if you're just using a mouse and no keyboard Windows is definitely better designed, but Mac's keyboard navigation >> ___

Spotlight (cmd + space) >>> ___

iOS is the same, Android beats it in features but iOS is designed much better, definitely wins in usability: pull down on home to get the spotlight search, swipe up to get music controls, the only thing they're lacking is a back button, I feel like they're being stubborn about it or maybe its just too late now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Over for them yh ?

30 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Over for them yh ?

Far from it, but I’m glad the sales are shit.

man are charging £1000 for a phone that doesn’t even include a fast charger and starts at 64GB kmt

Paid 7 bills for my 128GB iPhone 7 on release, £300 more and I’m getting less storage?

Hopefully we can see this years iPhones launch cheaper or they at least give you more for your money.