Apple >>>>>>>>>>>>

Dopa

If they could add a MOBILE sim card port on there... That is it...
Thats the joke ting, there's about 10 ultra portable laptops abotu with HSDPA modems in from long time.. With much smaller footprints, i don't get the point of making the laptop thinner, that doesn't make it easier to transport, they needed to make it smaller
At the time of the rumour, the Macbook nano was meant to be like a next iPhone updated version..Hence the reason I would be inclined to have a Sim card in there.. Coz this is what it was rumoured to look like..908500a8cgt.jpgBut I got a funny feeling, Mr Jobs hasnt got this in the making. & this AIR bullshit is what consumers are going to get instead.. biggrin.gif Matter of fact I'm 100% sure that this Macbook Air is what was in the making which led to the above rumour & so called concept...

I'm just saying its dumb that apple DIDNT put it in there when there's laptops with it from time.How can they market an 'on the move' laptop with no data capabilites.. It doesn't even have express card does it? Long for having some usb dongle hanging out the side

I'm just saying its dumb that apple DIDNT put it in there when there's laptops with it from time.How can they market an 'on the move' laptop with no data capabilites.. It doesn't even have express card does it? Long for having some usb dongle hanging out the side
Why would it need one? Matter of fact why would any new laptop need an PCMCIA slot in this day and age.

i'm impressed by the wireless optical drive feature, i wish other companies can copy that. I also like the trackpad gestures. I can imagine myself really using that in my pc laptop.on the whole i wont buy a macbook air, i think its a gimmick product.I still own a core2duo powered black macbook and I love it, but recently I've been using my acer 5920 multimedia laptop more than the macbook.

Why would it need one? Matter of fact why would any new laptop need an PCMCIA slot in this day and age.
For a 3g card
i'm impressed by the wireless optical drive feature, i wish other companies can copy that. I also like the trackpad gestures. I can imagine myself really using that in my pc laptop.
aint the "wireless optical drive" just sharing it from another pc? You could do that in windows from windows 98

I liked this till I saw the price. Does this AIR even have a ethernet port? Only 1 USB port?I am in the market for a new laptop maybe now, any recommendations?I may go for a mac if the price is alright.

the only reason why u guys hate mac is cuz u hardly ever used 1 . . . i mean like more then a week . . . SOLID and living out with a pc . . .what u can do with a window u can do with a mac . . . AND DONT FORGET MAC AND RUN WINDOWS ! ! !
Used macs for 2 years solid at college so thats void.Why buy an overpriced shiny pc just to run windows,, thats retarded..
macs are better for the simple reason the interface is built into the computer making it a more stable system
huh?It runs an OS off the hard drive exactly the same as windows.People chat the most sh*t about "macs are better for music".. They really aren't, i can't find anything f*cking with Sound Forge/Adobe Audition on the mac, the ONLY decent application thats on mac and not on PC is logic and EVERYTHING else is on pc, the amount of music software/plugins exclusive to PC is rediculous..
Thats the joke ting, there's about 10 ultra portable laptops abotu with HSDPA modems in from long time.. With much smaller footprints, i don't get the point of making the laptop thinner, that doesn't make it easier to transport, they needed to make it smaller
like i said, prepare to be laughed out the music, film and design industrys for thinking PCs are betterjust saying

http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/Is this the new macbook pro or have these been around for a while? Realistically now I am considering buying a new lappy around august or september.

well brem ur jus poor . . .thats why the price is harsh for you LOL . . .back in the days laptop used to be those prices . . . and people was still buying them now . . .but now theres sooo many laptop brands out there and jus tryin 2 make the cheapest 1 thats why the price has gone down . . .

the only reason why u guys hate mac is cuz u hardly ever used 1 . . . i mean like more then a week . . . SOLID and living out with a pc . . .what u can do with a window u can do with a mac . . . AND DONT FORGET MAC AND RUN WINDOWS ! ! !
Used macs for 2 years solid at college so thats void.Why buy an overpriced shiny pc just to run windows,, thats retarded..
macs are better for the simple reason the interface is built into the computer making it a more stable system
huh?It runs an OS off the hard drive exactly the same as windows.People chat the most sh*t about "macs are better for music".. They really aren't, i can't find anything f*cking with Sound Forge/Adobe Audition on the mac, the ONLY decent application thats on mac and not on PC is logic and EVERYTHING else is on pc, the amount of music software/plugins exclusive to PC is rediculous..
like i said, prepare to be laughed out the music, film and design industrys for thinking PCs are betterjust saying
Old folks tale. It's 2008.

lmao about old folks tale, do you work in any of these industries?i do, i've worked in two of them, and have enough close friends and colleagues working in the other to kno wah gwaanyou're right, its 2008, and everybody wants a Mac, more than everLMAO at the denial

lmao about old folks tale, do you work in any of these industries?i do, i've worked in two of them, and have enough close friends and colleagues working in the other to kno wah gwaanyou're right, its 2008, and everybody wants a Mac, more than everLMAO at the denial
this doesn't apply to film as much as it does to graphics. Dunno about music.

running programs on macs are so much smoother in my expierience....only problem ive had with my mac is snapping a pin on my dvi port but that will be fixed soon.

alsoa Mac Book looks like it's worth £700a Dell one looks like it's worth £350people keep questioning me like i haven't already made myself clear and stated my points in this topici am not chatting sh*t, i am posting from a PC right nowsee a post on here after 7, and i'll be posting from a Mac
A mac book LOOKS like its worth £700awesome, that helps me with my work

alsoa Mac Book looks like it's worth £700a Dell one looks like it's worth £350people keep questioning me like i haven't already made myself clear and stated my points in this topici am not chatting sh*t, i am posting from a PC right nowsee a post on here after 7, and i'll be posting from a Mac
A mac book LOOKS like its worth £700awesome, that helps me with my work
lolyou can struggle in style