Apple >>>>>>>>>>>>

Dopa

Have either of you owned a mac (on my first macbook pro retina, i5, 8gb ram atm), thought it's sh*t and then jumped back onto a windows based laptop?

Have to say I feel the same. Never really got the mac hype. Windows is so much more functional. In the end I will get a wwindows lappy next or a mac and run bootcamp

yeah they do make the best products, thing is there's still room for improvement

They actually don't, they have a cool brand and nice form factors, they don't have the best anything

the amount of ppl who said they make the 'best products' 

apple are good at marketing there brand, thats it 

You get what you pay for , Quality.

/

Have either of you owned a mac (on my first macbook pro retina, i5, 8gb ram atm), thought it's sh*t and then jumped back onto a windows based laptop?

Have to say I feel the same. Never really got the mac hype. Windows is so much more functional. In the end I will get a wwindows lappy next or a mac and run bootcamp

Windows is more functional? lol , come on bro.

OSX + Bootcamp(windows) is the way to go but then i guess if you don't actually NEED OSX and its apps its pointless. Settle for an ASUS 

Windows xp was a classic still

they kinda fell off after that.

Always been a mac user. Using Windows 8 recently due to work. Everything seems different.

I don't like the way macs operating system updates out yearly. They seem to hold their users into ransom with regards to upgrading and buying

downgraded mine to 10.6 and Not willing to change it because the programs would be come obsolete

but in terms of retaining it's market value they are the best investment

What a lot of people don't realise is if you were to pay for the same specs from Samsung or Sony you'd be paying the same amount as you would from Apple.

once you get used to it, OSX >> Windows

in fact you can't even defend Windows these days, Windows 8 is cack

i dont even know why people didn't like vista, always just seemed like a new-look xp

windows 10 will be better but not a game changer, MS isn't in the business of game changers, or at least not within the last decade or so

innovation in this era is in services not hardware or software

Windows 8 was a big mistake by microsoft they tried to introduce the tabs & tile shell too early.  Windows 8 is suited to tablets. 

It should have gone windows 7 , windows 10/8.1 THEN the 8  desgin or better yet scrap 8 and build from 10 and let people enable metro/tile interface on 11.

the tile thing just messed things up for them, specially when you buying a non touch screen laptop with windows 8 it just didn't make sense. then when the put out there first tablet, it wasnt even windows 8 it was windows RT which is another dumb move..

all devices can run windows 10 that gonna be so sick..plus u get a automatic upgrade is u have a windows 8 device already.

Windows 8 was a big mistake by microsoft they tried to introduce the tabs & tile shell too early.  Windows 8 is suited to tablets. 

It should have gone windows 7 , windows 10/8.1 THEN the 8  desgin or better yet scrap 8 and build from 10 and let people enable metro/tile interface on 11.

the tile thing just messed things up for them, specially when you buying a non touch screen laptop with windows 8 it just didn't make sense. then when the put out there first tablet, it wasnt even windows 8 it was windows RT which is another dumb move..

all devices can run windows 10 that gonna be so sick..plus u get a automatic upgrade is u have a windows 8 device already.

lol automatic , they want windows 8 gone lol

• Upvote 1

Windows 8 was a big mistake by microsoft they tried to introduce the tabs & tile shell too early. Windows 8 is suited to tablets.

It should have gone windows 7 , windows 10/8.1 THEN the 8 desgin or better yet scrap 8 and build from 10 and let people enable metro/tile interface on 11.

Windows Rt was a awful move however the actually surface pro models are really good, like exactly what they should be , just very expensive

Same operating system across all devices is a big deal.

I'm especailly liking the xbox integration.

Hopefully it proves a hit for microsoft.

windows 8 is available on tablets. Good move. Too late though .

Apple isn't even windows main rival as such . The likes of Google/android are gaining market share

made the switch over 08 with iphone and macbook

In the last 2 years smartphone wise i could easily see myself with an android phone fuck apple with their restrictions

but iOS is just lawd.png

changing from my macbook aint even up for discussion

Snow Leopard is the XP of OSX

Macbook pro>>>>

Got an early 2011 one it's lasted longer than any other laptop i've had and i've dropped it and all sorts.

I replaced the battery just yesterday it lasted over 1000 charge cycles

still using my 2007 black macbook for serato and occasional web browsing, only replaced the fan and put in a SSD. Works fine. Battery is shegged tho, probably get 30-40 mins out of it, could do with replacing.