PRODUCER BATTLE

DJ TRICKSY

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - i quite like this, it's nice and bumpy but i dont like the 80's arcade game / bongo type sound in the beat. and i cant make up my mind about the bassline - but sounds good - i can imagine a crowd shakin it to this tune. I did only listen to it on portable walkman speakers cos my work computer doesnt have any speakers, so they prob dont do it justice. This may be why the bassline doesnt sound that great (to me)...... might just be a grower!

I'll let u know again when i buy it and play it on my propper speakers.when u puttin it out?Or is it out??I aint bought vinyl for a couple months - its bad i know, but i been skint and i aint had my decks set up (livin wiv da missus)....Anyway - Definately feelin the break down in the middle of the tune - sounds good mate.

• 5 weeks later...

Well happy!! Just found the MINI DISC with all my tracks on it....Will upload them to my sound click page tomorrow when i find the jack to jack so i can record them to my work computer.....Also in regards to this:

We could make a garage track one week and then make a rap or R'n'b track another - make a stupid track.... and trust me - ME + SK WILL WIN THE SILLY TRACK COMPETITION HANDS DOWN! No-one knows about this track but it's big - I'm not gonna give too much away yet cos i don't wanna give anyone ideas but we sing the chorus (Thats all im saying about it).... It's a BIG tune! REALLY CATCHY!
I FOUND THE TRACK I WAS TALKIN ABOUT! biggrin.gif