Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Larry

Stream problems 1st september 2005

Ok, stream has been down nearly 2 weeks, but i can happily say it is now back up.those of you that had the windows version saved on ur desktop, u need to change and download again as the stream address has changed again. sorry for the problems i can actually say it was the stream company and not us.something about they moved buildiongs and everything f*cked up.silly cunts

winamp wont connect biggrin.gif
aint you got real player? or windows player for that matter???what pc u got lmfao

Ok, stream has been down nearly 2 weeks, but i can happily say it is now back up.those of you that had the windows version saved on ur desktop, u need to change and download again as the stream address has changed again. sorry for the problems i can actually say it was the stream company and not us.something about they moved buildiongs and everything f*cked up.silly cunts
language tipper :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Shut it.Can u get ur tits out please?

Shut it.Can u get ur tits out please?
f*ck u!  biggrin.gif  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
LMFAO!!!!

NOW NOW LADS LMAO!!!!!!I AINT GOT A CAM BUT EVEN IF I DID I WOULD NEVER SHOW N E OF U GUYS COS UR POST EM ON THE GALLERY OH sh*t I ALREADY HAVE MADNLOONEY I SWEAR IF U DO I WILL CRY!!!!! biggrin.gif ITS MINORS I DONT CARE REALLY IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A PAGE 3 GIRLIE LMAO THINGS LIKE THAT DONT BOTHER ME THERE JUST PICS AT THE END OF THE DAY INNIT BUT STILL I AINT A SLAG AND DONT WANT ALL THE 993 GIRLIE LISTENERS TO THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!