STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

tbh none of you man are getting 1000th page (yeaaaah)this is real talk, the machinations of cause and effect are already in playdun told you man you're competing with a superior evolution, i don't know how to sleep any more i traded in my bed for a platinum coffee poti can let you lot dream tho(HA HA)

WHAT IS THIS?Chocolate stout :blink:
Chocolate stout is lovelyA few months back there was an amazing one on tap at the Porterhouse in Covent GardenMe and a few friends had planned to meet there for a couple rounds, then move on to some other barsEnded up staying there the whole night drinking the chocolate on draughtWas heartbroken when we went there a few weeks later and it had gone :(
dem ones*nods*

reading a short introduction to indian philosophy by sue hamilton
Those 'Very Short Introduction' books are an incredible seriesDownloaded a zip of 80 of them over a year ago, still haven't made a significant dent in them yet, read about 10-12I read much slower with PDFs than with actual physical books though
What are they are on?
The ones listed in the description herehttp://www.mininova.org/tor/1039732
Interesting, do you have any RS links or anything as i dont have the software to download a torrent. (If not will just download bitcomet)
It's 290MB so I can put it on Megaupload, it will take long thoughI will leave it overnight and post the link tomorrowAx - my favourites so far have been Bhuddist Ethics, Particle Physics and Quantum Theory. I just jumped into areas I knew absolutely nothing about, the books broke them down with illuminating explanations and interesting concepts. From what I can tell, they're uniformly-excellent intros to near enough every subject range. Just pick the ones you're unfamiliar with/interested in

Just walked home from a partyand im not dead :D/Now i know why set women become lesbians tbh Too many waste guys :angry:
:lol:llow dem talks lol
Im sorry but its trueI personally aint taking that route :lol: but Grrr ...Silly males, the lot of ya! lol

Just walked home from a partyand im not dead :D/Now i know why set women become lesbians tbh Too many waste guys :angry:
:lol:llow dem talks lol
Im sorry but its trueI personally aint taking that route :lol: but Grrr ...Silly males, the lot of ya! lol
its a deep game when your teetering on the edge of swearing off a species...

went to some flat/house party, u kno kasimo from nasty krew, his yard, well he got kicked out but still had keys or someshit. Bare ppl in this empty flat. bumpin funky nthat. jus getting my groove orrn, n the jakes turn up. Asjk jksdjfsjrferng wnksnfksdnfdsfsfsdfsnfsdnfsdfnvgfgnNOwas outside cotchin in some bush chattin up some gyal for like 3 hour even doe i like 10 mins from there. was a decent night, the jameson done me well tbh good investment, but seriously f*ck the popo, raiding our yard tryna ruin our birthday night owt :/kool doe

WHEN YOU SEE H YOU KNOW WHATS HAPPENINWHEN I COME AROUND YOU KNOW I GOT THAT THINGLOOK INTO YOUR EYES I CAN SEE THAT YOUR ACTINGCANT BE THAT BAD WHEN YOU LOOK THAT THINSOME SMILEY FACE GUY WITH A GAY GRINSPEND ALL YOUR SPARE TIME GAZINIM COLD BUT MY LYRICS DEM MA BLAZIN