STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

lol @ being over 18 and being proud to patronize 'kids' on the net
i take pride in evrything i do,dunno bout you youngsters still
lol @ these kids having half term and think they can post in here now.
im just glad my grandfather didnt live to have to see this some shambles i am telling youno respect for the xoffee xulture weve striven to establish

im just glad my grandfather didnt live to have to see this some shambles i am telling youno respect for the xoffee xulture weve striven to establish
Then they have the cheek to sayTea >>> CofeeeSMH

lol @ scorpzzz birth date fyi

greengate vibeyeah im a on a greengate vibedont you know about the greengate guysus man we make the three eight slide*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel*grim is too f*ckeddont wanna V Imost of these yung mcs wanna be Ida gyal dem say that mi look like T.Imana so gone nobody can see Iyou see me, im strickly V.IP, notorious like B.IG, be the best team aliveand im N.A.S.T da Y till i D.IE, how can you ask who am ido what i want no i dont ask can i. . .pfffffffft f*ck orf

scorpz is deep in the game,were calling man like scorpz uncle out here,were calling man like gundam uncle out here,were calling man like you cousin bruveating bacon>>>drinking tea in 08xut ya mout

greengate vibeyeah im a on a greengate vibedont you know about the greengate guysus man we make the three eight slide*wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel*grim is too f*ckeddont wanna V Imost of these yung mcs wanna be Ida gyal dem say that mi look like T.Imana so gone nobody can see Iyou see me, im strickly V.IP, notorious like B.IG, be the best team aliveand im N.A.S.T da Y till i D.IE, how can you ask who am ido what i want no i dont ask can i. . .pfffffffft f*ck orf
Griminal>>>Griminal + P money + Scorcher>>>Grime scene

scorpz is deep in the game,were calling man like scorpz uncle out here,were calling man like gundam uncle out here,were calling man like you cousin bruveating bacon>>>drinking tea in 08xut ya mout
meh