STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

BANG BANG my barber wasnt in today so had to settle for someone else and he faded me to high now i look like an army sargeant GANG
biggrin.gif Sipping on hot choc.. purchasing some tickets.
just wtchin xtina thru her window atm.
just waiting for the feds to turn up tbh brb.
lol @ thinkin i'm not alrdy under yr bed.

BANG BANG my barber wasnt in today so had to settle for someone else and he faded me to high now i look like an army sargeant GANG
biggrin.gif Bang Bang, up a pic so we can see gang
lol @ dips getting her perve on via internet without a balaclava in 08
lol at you baiting my plans in 08

lol @ 08year of the chakzi'll bring u in on 2057 in due time :D

biggrin.gif Sipping on hot choc.. purchasing some tickets.
just wtchin xtina thru her window atm.
just waiting for the feds to turn up tbh brb.
lol @ thinkin i'm not alrdy under yr bed.
:D:D

you think i wont murk you cause your skins brownrun your mouth, i'll leave your mouth with a frowni'll turn your clown face upside down, leave your crew all lookin like clowns. with frownsi conqur mc's like townsi'll grab your neck and twist it aroundmake man die on the spot with no soundi'll catch ur homeboys on the reboundon the rebound your whole crew gets shot down, without a soundbrave ones get guned downi dont play so dont ask me to calm downif i calm down, somebody else will come downdats when you get licked downme no ramp i dont play so rudeboy sit downcant come round here with your sh*t soundsget my way before you get licked...step in my path and watch this sken mans gun blastp moneys a badmanand with that im out, of to read a book.take care ladies and gents

To all the lowriders, and big-ridersLowride.. what happened in the car yo?F'real, let a nigga..Brand new truck, butter soft seatFour point somethin with a low ride somethinAin't nothin better than to ride out the hood with itWho lookin better and damn you lookin good in itTake a chance with a nigga in the choice rideListen to the CD's I play insideMos Def, Jay, Prince, and StevieMarvin Gaye, Led Zeppelin, and BiggieAnd when the evening is over loveGonna find a nice spot for the Rover loveDo things to make the man in the moon blushMy mind race but I tell my waist don't rushYou's a upper echelon pieceSo when you find there's a stash then you don't freakYou wanna nibble on a nigga earAnd do all the things that make a nigga wanna get nearOh I'm a Queens representativeGet wild by any means my incentive isWhen we done, I start it up againAnd ride round with you cause you my special friend, uh[CHORUS]OOh, me and you I think we should riiiideCome on come on come on come onDon't worry just done get insiiideCome on come on come on come onThe second cut, her ride is like artWe get creative in it when we take it out and spin itThe backseat is the canvas we paintin onAbstract the word we creatin onThe TV's in the back and the dash tooGot miss napkins and bambooDon't worry, the Tip's past the legal oneOutkast's bangin loud in my eardrumThe way the wheels spin cuttin through the still windOutsiders lookin in with the ill grinFuel injected brand new inspectedEmissions got tested details perfectedGot the Armor All touch, empty out the dutchNo tobacco spillin on my rug clutchKick off your shoes show off your peticureShake off the blues we all forgettin moreBoy that thingStuff that brings ecstasy makin you clingA little harder than your average hug or grabLady tell me this is better than takin a cabAnd when you back tell all your girlsYou rode around hot-wheelin drinkin, no earlVacationin, V up my V8Just one night we drive and we escape

:D @ year of the chakz"08 is my year"and 2057? lol at being alive then

:D @ year of the chakz"08 is my year"and 2057? lol at being alive then
lol @ me being 2

coffizurp in the airtea in the place but we don't carenescafe, goldblend it's all therewho's got a mug spare?lead them where? late goons lairdrink that coffee like a grizzly bear (heard that bears have been trained to drink coffee tbh)f*ck offbars for years.