STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

Haaaai vip2ersjust got in [again] nite outnot tired so will chill 4abit ..
how was your night?
nice night?
Was alrite, had better nights theremusic was decent .. got my lil skank on to the tubby t ' tales of the hood tune so i was happy biggrin.gifhows u's 2 nite been?

^ them hand spasms there. link plzvip is dead thats why im only on at 2am onwardssainsbury's meat free burgers get the thumbs up + mccain chips
http://rapidshare.com/files/90527076/P_Money_-_Stage_Show_Riddim.mp3

them female encouraged diets thereur wifeys got u on smash cuzdun no @ ego,tunes 2 sick

biggrin.gif:D @ them smashesyeah tunes alot, had to plug my laptop into my computerit was to much for just my ears

how was your night?
nice night?
Was alrite, had better nights theremusic was decent .. got my lil skank on to the tubby t ' tales of the hood tune so i was happy biggrin.gif hows u's 2 nite been?
just jammed at yardgonna get smashed out me tree tonight

how was your night?
nice night?
Was alrite, had better nights theremusic was decent .. got my lil skank on to the tubby t ' tales of the hood tune so i was happy biggrin.gifhows u's 2 nite been?
went for a little skank round the corner from me in my shorts and slippers after i had my pringleswas alot

^ them hand spasms there. link plzvip is dead thats why im only on at 2am onwardssainsbury's meat free burgers get the thumbs up + mccain chips
http://rapidshare.com/files/90527076/P_Money_-_Stage_Show_Riddim.mp3

them female encouraged diets thereur wifeys got u on smash cuzdun no @ ego,tunes 2 sick

hang tite ur diet. kidn set me a rs pass if u got 1

saturday night? what you got planned?hangover sunday 4u lol
Gonna go down the pub..yeh sundays are dry neways. plus i start my new job on mondaydoing much sat?

went for a little skank round the corner from me in my shorts and slippers after i had my pringleswas alot
Ez, night time skankin out!aint had pringles 4 tiiimethink its time for a snack!
skank up a appetite aliegot some veggie sausages waiting for me downstairsthey are alot

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!1WHAT DID HE SAY?SOMEBODY TEL MEE WHAT DID HE SAYADFADSGFSAHADSGADGDSFGADGDAGDASGDSAGDAGDAGDAGADSGSETHAT BAR GETS ME TOOOOOOO HYPEPMONEY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>__________________________MAN DISAGREE? BLAD WHAT DID HE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Gonna go down the pub..yeh sundays are dry neways. plus i start my new job on mondaydoing much sat?
aw, hope u have a good time tommorrow night thenwill be the last time ull rep the late night goons thinking about it *sad day biggrin.gif * and goin out 2morrow night *again*lol @ staying in, in 08

Ez, night time skankin out!aint had pringles 4 tiiimethink its time for a snack!
skank up a appetite aliegot some veggie sausages waiting for me downstairsthey are alot
sausages .. mmm .. a fry up would be nice right now

About 5mins too late sis.Man just ate some Bacon eggs toast and sh*t.CHEEZE

About 5mins too late sis.Man just ate some Bacon eggs toast and sh*t.CHEEZE
them english fry ups thereOh well, just yammed down 4 slices of hardough bread .. still feeling craven too

aw, hope u have a good time tommorrow night thenwill be the last time ull rep the late night goons thinking about it *sad day biggrin.gif * and goin out 2morrow night *again*lol @ staying in, in 08
ur some raving junkie lol jokes..ye man i doubt ill be on late much more as with work and that, ill still check u lot on weeknds if i can lol