STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

Cuz i wanted my VIP2 COD one on and someone said it was stretchin the screen with the FREE WG one. Wheres urs?
just put the pics next to each other on photoshop and cut out the excess bits and save it as a .png file.
Yea i resized em Don made em smaller n had em next to eachother on here. I'll have to come with a new one soon i changed his myspace one other day.

Yea i dunno where am up to with the letters. Is their a deadline for sending people sh*t in Penn? Cuz one girl tha deals with all his sh*t asked me to recommend a book for his dad to send him before the window closes or something. Sent her the ones Goddaz mentioned. He wanted to know some good Gamecube games to get aswell i dunno f*ck all about Nintendo so i just said Resi Evil 4, Zelda ocharina of time and Prince of Persia.

Yea i dunno where am up to with the letters. Is their a deadline for sending people sh*t in Penn? Cuz one girl tha deals with all his sh*t asked me to recommend a book for his dad to send him before the window closes or something. Sent her the ones Goddaz mentioned. He wanted to know some good Gamecube games to get aswell i dunno f*ck all about Nintendo so i just said Resi Evil 4, Zelda ocharina of time and Prince of Persia.
biggrin.gif:D:D Ocarina of time = N64Prince of Persia = Playstation

biggrin.gif:D:D Ocarina of time = N64Prince of Persia = Playstation
lol Well not my fault i jus browsed through this http://nintendo.about.com/od/editorials/tp/toptenlist.htm

Most his tight peeps are in Penn aswell lol He's heard from some of them though. Ur letters prob in post cuz he deffo said he had been intouch with you....
i shall continue to wait..................... biggrin.gif