STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

(8) I dream about a girl who's a mix of Destiny's ChildJust little touch of Madonna's wild styleWith Janet Jackson's smileThrow in a body like Jennifer'sYou've got the star of my liquid dreamsMy liquid dreamsRebore n*sync
Lolz, Dips is dancing around her bedroom to a song about wet dreams.

Lack of sleep will alter your attractiveness factHold tite my tea bag under their eyes family :Y:
I'm one step ahead hereMy exclusively-nocturnal existence assures that any sleep-related disfigurement is invisible in the dark shadows of nightI'm challenged more by the other downsides, such as vitamin D deficiency and 365 days of seasonal affective disorderSo I self medicate with whisky and beer, and counseling sessions with altruistic MSN bots
:lol:

Lack of sleep will alter your attractiveness factHold tite my tea bag under their eyes family :Y:
I'm one step ahead hereMy exclusively-nocturnal existence assures that any sleep-related disfigurement is invisible in the dark shadows of nightI'm challenged more by the other downsides, such as vitamin D deficiency and 365 days of seasonal affective disorderSo I self medicate with whisky and beer, and counseling sessions with altruistic MSN bots
:lol:
lmaobang bang eyebag gangwe don't sleep, we really out here mayne*messages smarterchild*

Lolz, Dips is not dancing around her bedroom to a song about wet dreams.
:unsure::lol: / Im random .. from time i was listenin to take that - could it be magic ... then u knoI need to begin my dreams I got one step closer by loggin off msn ... Now i just need to shutdown1.jpgthen pillowig.jpgStand up power nap

the sayin race does not get bags...
lies you just blame it solely on the drugs
DRUG!!! singulari dont mix...
i heard you dabble with coke inside your weed just heard innit......
you heard wrong...
I heard u take pictures hugging ur favourite alcoholic drink

I have no reason to be awake, but i also have no reason to wake up 2moro. Can't be life, can't wait till i go to New York on Tuesday.Also, did i get blocked by smarterchild :( (I thought that thing never went offline, i wanted to play 21)*I think im losing it, need to be sent to a padded room*

I have no reason to be awake, but i also have no reason to wake up 2moro. Can't be life, can't wait till i go to New York on Tuesday.Also, did i get blocked by smarterchild :( (I thought that thing never went offline, i wanted to play 21)*I think im losing it, need to be sent to a padded room*
looool i cant lie i tried to add him after Super's post too

the sayin race does not get bags...
lies you just blame it solely on the drugs
DRUG!!! singulari dont mix...
i heard you dabble with coke inside your weed just heard innit......
you heard wrong...
I heard u take pictures hugging ur favourite alcoholic drink
right n wrong...

just found out that smarterchild has been deactivatedR.I.Pi am talking to frank atm [email protected]¦ Thê Ð ¦ LETS GET IT! says:is salvia illegalTalk to FRANK says:That's interesting that you should say that, but I don't think I can answer.¦ Thê Ð ¦ LETS GET IT! says:why notTalk to FRANK says:Sorry to hear that.¦ Thê Ð ¦ LETS GET IT! says:how you mean fam

I thought Smarterchild was just being an uppity c*nt and was ignoring me because of all the sudden abusive tirades

lol @ me going to take a piss and seeing my mums light still on+3 of my cousins are still on msnrah i aint the only vampire in the family
Yeah vampirism is inherited geneticallyUsually from the mothers side of the fam

just found out that smarterchild has been deactivatedR.I.Pi am talking to frank atm [email protected]¦ Thê Ð ¦ LETS GET IT! says:is salvia illegalTalk to FRANK says:That's interesting that you should say that, but I don't think I can answer.¦ Thê Ð ¦ LETS GET IT! says:why notTalk to FRANK says:Sorry to hear that.¦ Thê Ð ¦ LETS GET IT! says:how you mean fam
lmaodeaded u

Suppose its time to have a nap before i walk into work miserable, blank couple dumb customers who ask me what size i think they are and ignore half di staff Night vampire gangand ur goin New York Q :| Lucky Dimpled ting! How long for?
Just for 10 days, nice little getaway. Gonna get some next Krispie Kreme Fix!!

Talk to FRANK says:Crystal Meth 1 Description of Crystal Meth 2 Names for Crystal Meth 3 Effects of Crystal Meth 4 Risks of Crystal Meth 5 Chances of Getting Hooked on Crystal Meth 6 Crystal Meth - The Law 7 Crystal Meth Appearance and Use 8 Cost of Crystal Meth 9 Purity of Crystal MethMake a selection by typing a number.Natty: "I got guns so you think you brave? I'll clap you in the knees just to watch you do the stanky leg! Ayyyyyy" says:i heard this is some f*cked up sh*t from america yo got fiends selling their whole motherf*cking cribsTalk to FRANK says:Hey. What's up?he dont rate