STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

first time i've ever been proper drunk, feels nice when it first kicks in but i feel like sh*t nowwhy da fuk have i not finished my student loan
WOW @ YOU.I was going to ask how the f*ck you managed to still have your student loan but i guess seeing as you don't drink, you lead them lives there......actually quite unsure as to whether i rather be broke and not have had alla that fun or still have money and have no funny sh*t to reminisce on...

Lws.
Whats medway like?I think I'm forced to be there from September even though I wanted to be in Canterburyplease tell me its better than it looks
Are you going to the uni near the river/docks?And no its not really any better than it looks, depends on the area though.

Lws.
Whats medway like?I think I'm forced to be there from September even though I wanted to be in Canterburyplease tell me its better than it looks
Are you going to the uni near the river/docks?
Dunno I got a application for the Medway campuslol walked around with with a former class mate of mine and I wasn't feeling itI guess you go uni there? Whats the place likelooked chavvy

Lws.
Dunno I got a application for the Medway campuslol walked around with with a former class mate of mine and I wasn't feeling itI guess you go uni there? Whats the place likelooked chavvy
Na i dont go uni. The uni is actually in a nice spot, but its still between Chatham and Gillingham which are the worst places in Medway.They are buidling a massive College close to there aswell within a year so soon it will be full of idiots... But i think where you would be is ok, its kind of out the way.. Chavvy yes, the word Chav originated from Chatham so i snm

Lws.
Na i dont go uni. The uni is actually in a nice spot, but its still between Chatham and Gillingham which are the worst places in Medway.They are buidling a massive College close to there aswell within a year so soon it will be full of idiots... But i think where you would be is ok, its kind of out the way.. Chavvy yes, the word Chav originated from Chatham so i snm
nooooooooooWhats Canterbury like. I have heard nothing but good things about itThats where I should have applied forGillingham <_<

I dunno, i dont really see the fuss about Canterbury but thats just me. It is a nice area, good mixture of people, alot of history etc and i know people who love the uni so yea if you could get in there instead of Medway i would.To go out i would go into Maidstone, good atmosphere, lots of bars in the town, Liquid and Envy, Jumpin Jacks and a few more clubs.Canterbury has a few clubs but its always full of students and not in a good way.Amadeus in Rochester, not everyones scene but i would say its good for girls if your male. Its 'known' to be the best and largest club in the South East.My mums Jamaican/Chinese and my Dads Irish.

I dunno, i dont really see the fuss about Canterbury but thats just me. It is a nice area, good mixture of people, alot of history etc and i know people who love the uni so yea if you could get in there instead of Medway i would.To go out i would go into Maidstone, good atmosphere, lots of bars in the town, Liquid and Envy, Jumpin Jacks and a few more clubs.Canterbury has a few clubs but its always full of students and not in a good way.Amadeus in Rochester, not everyones scene but i would say its good for girls if your male. Its 'known' to be the best and largest club in the South East.My mums Jamaican/Chinese and my Dads Irish.
Merci vous magnifique mademoiselle