STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

even though i aint been posting been reading them long ass threads defo lms as i cant even goto sleep till i touch down west and swap my Tees for the right size

arr i got to take a visit to the cemertary today, anniversarys of deaths are a sad time.gona funk up the grave for our bday next week, give it an extreme makeover, balloons and some other grave bday kind of stuff. would of been so great celebratin our 21st together,sad times. Rip sis.

Beat is so mellow, love it.I wanna drop bars on...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> <_<:rolleyes::confused::unsure::mellow::blink::huh::lol:

Guest Flat Ericó
Beat is so mellow, love it.I wanna drop bars on...
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"><_<:rolleyes::confused::unsure::mellow::blink::huh::lol:
you got the deeper than maybach music mixtape brother?/

anon or delete pleasei was out one night with some of my friends and we were all a drunk. we ended up going to a nightclub and i started dancing with this girl, she was really grinding on me and i started touching her chest and eventually under her skirt. she kept dancing while i was doing for a while but then moved my hand away and kept dancing. that was three or four months ago and since then i have felt really bad (considered suicide) and im worried people will think im a creep as i had only met her about two minutes before doing this. im normally fairly quiet but i think being drunk and having a girl dance like that with me i got carried away was it really badTSR>>>>>>>>>>>>

anon or delete pleasei was out one night with some of my friends and we were all a drunk. we ended up going to a nightclub and i started dancing with this girl, she was really grinding on me and i started touching her chest and eventually under her skirt. she kept dancing while i was doing for a while but then moved my hand away and kept dancing. that was three or four months ago and since then i have felt really bad (considered suicide) and im worried people will think im a creep as i had only met her about two minutes before doing this. im normally fairly quiet but i think being drunk and having a girl dance like that with me i got carried away was it really badTSR>>>>>>>>>>>>
gfghghh

"f*ck a dead man walking, he a dead man running"/@ EricErm I think I got part 2, my friend been recommending all the sh*t, till like 2 days ago, did not give Ross the time of day.Discovering he pretty much bodied 50 on the diss tracks.50 puts out horse sh*t.