Pain!

Galactus

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sometimes get some dirty pain in my belly, more down into my womb. It feels like contractions and like im goin into labour and it doesnt even happen when im on my period.Jus happens randomly. Hurts like a f*cking bitch. I was literally bawling my eyes out crawling on the floor one time cos it was soooo bad.

I sometimes get some dirty pain in my belly, more down into my womb. It feels like contractions and like im goin into labour and it doesnt even happen when im on my period.Jus happens randomly. Hurts like a f*cking bitch. I was literally bawling my eyes out crawling on the floor one time cos it was soooo bad.
Man Up JodieiJoke

Man Up JodieiJoke
biggrin.gifIt hurrrrrt.

If it doesn't happen just before your period... I would go to the doctors.

Nah it jus happens really randomly. i remember it happened at work one time and i was crying my eyes out at work cos it felt like something in my womb was twisting n turning...pain i tell ya. Luckily it happened as we were closing n all leaving.

Nah it jus happens really randomly. i remember it happened at work one time and i was crying my eyes out at work cos it felt like something in my womb was twisting n turning...pain i tell ya. Luckily it happened as we were closing n all leaving.
I used to get weird pains in my stomach... so the hospital had to do an ultra-sound on me... couldn't work out what it was... now it's stopped biggrin.gif More time I usually just get a pain round my sides... now I can't stop thinking to myself its my appendics when this happens lol

I used to get weird pains in my stomach... so the hospital had to do an ultra-sound on me... couldn't work out what it was... now it's stopped biggrin.gif More time I usually just get a pain round my sides... now I can't stop thinking to myself its my appendics when this happens lol
I was gna go hospital last time it happened. But it stopped in the end.But i think its gna come bk again. Next time imma go hospital.

When i had Gastroentiris one night, Bare stomach pains all night and shittin like a f*ckin pigeon.
LOL.Now thats horrible. I had that christmas time and I was almost in tears thinking, "This is NEVER going to end." I was scared to go loo's for a week after.
Make me one of those things in your sig please love. Moroccan, Nigerian and English. Cheers.

i would go doctorsdont wanna be narsty but u could have wartsORfibroidsor maybe, u can feel urself ovulating, sounds a bit extreme for that thoi get a twingin pain certain times when im ovulating