Campesino Pig Slaughter

Don Crack

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't even watched it, I can just imagine how gruesome it is. The thing is, in this day and age, humans don't even need animal products to survive, so its not even necessary to make animals suffer just for human consumption.VEGETARIANISM ALL DAY LONG I SAY.
Humans dont NEED most of the things we eat on a day to day basis, doesnt mean we shouldnt eat them. Mind you, ive never tasted pork, but not for that reason.,
Of course you shouldn't eat meat if it causes pain and suffering to animal the meat comes from you donut.
Have you ever wondered how a Lettuce must feel when u rip off its leaves and put it in salad. biggrin.gif

I haven't even watched it, I can just imagine how gruesome it is. The thing is, in this day and age, humans don't even need animal products to survive, so its not even necessary to make animals suffer just for human consumption.VEGETARIANISM ALL DAY LONG I SAY.
Humans dont NEED most of the things we eat on a day to day basis, doesnt mean we shouldnt eat them. Mind you, ive never tasted pork, but not for that reason.,
Of course you shouldn't eat meat if it causes pain and suffering to animal the meat comes from you donut.
Have you ever wondered how a Lettuce must feel when u rip off its leaves and put it in salad. biggrin.gif
True storiesPlants have feelings too

True storiesPlants have feelings too
LOL Peverted has a point though.All things natural are living beings, ever heard or MRS/GREN?So if you don't want to eat a living being, you might as well jus starve yourself and die

But the pain and suffering the animals are caused plays secondary to the great taste and enjoyment that humans get from biting into some nice rump steak. Or a chicken burger. Or even a pig (for some)Tough, but thats how the world works nowadays. If you cant handle that, then by all means, live off trees and veg. But dont for a second think that you have the right to demand, or even suggest, that NOBODY should eat meat.
So, in comparison to killing animals for the pleasure of consumption, if I go round to your house and kick your mum in the face, is that ok because as a human, I get great enjoyment and satisfaction from violence?And I didn't demand anything, but of course I have the right to suggest that people shouldn't eat meat, we live in the UK in the 21st century, therefore I can suggest whatever I want (unless it's got to do with terrorism coz I don't eant to get shot). Oh, and also, don't tell me what I can and can't do, I don't bode well with commands. biggrin.gif

But the pain and suffering the animals are caused plays secondary to the great taste and enjoyment that humans get from biting into some nice rump steak. Or a chicken burger. Or even a pig (for some)Tough, but thats how the world works nowadays. If you cant handle that, then by all means, live off trees and veg. But dont for a second think that you have the right to demand, or even suggest, that NOBODY should eat meat.
good point, but we're on a forum where ppl give their opinions - that's the point. The world has always been like this

So, in comparison to killing animals for the pleasure of consumption, if I go round to your house and kick your mum in the face, is that ok because as a human, I get great enjoyment and satisfaction from violence?And I didn't demand anything, but of course I have the right to suggest that people shouldn't eat meat, we live in the UK in the 21st century, therefore I can suggest whatever I want (unless it's got to do with terrorism coz I don't eant to get shot). Oh, and also, don't tell me what I can and can't do, I don't bode well with commands. biggrin.gif
No, simply because in the evolutionary scale of things, they are an inferior race to us in all respects. So really, its understandable that we would want to kill and eat them. Even just kill em for a sport. You are from the same race, technically speaking, to my mother, or any other human being existing, so for you to want to, think of, or carry out such an act would be immoral (Not to mention suicidal as you would probably suffer the same fate as the aforementioned pig as a consequence of such a silly action). Lions hunt many animals Id imagine. Now, I wouldnt imagine the lion would NEED all of those animals in order to survive. BUT, its superior tot hat animal, in the enviorment it frequency so its excusable, nay, necessary, for that animal, and anyother animal the lion chooses to pray on, to die. Simple really. You can do what you like, of course. Can I first comment on the immiturity of that comment aswell, not something id expect to come from another grown person. Nevertheless, you can say what you like, but to suggest that your way is better and take the moral highground in THIS arguement, is silly and perhaps futile. But hey, feel free to do so.

So, in comparison to killing animals for the pleasure of consumption, if I go round to your house and kick your mum in the face, is that ok because as a human, I get great enjoyment and satisfaction from violence?
lolits so the same thing....
lol initcomparing food to humansbare emotions

i have seen this with my own eyes in Philippinesexcept the pig was three times bigger and was hit with baseball bats to the face to stun it first.then it had its throat slit.
Lol at me picturing Treacle getting licked in her face with a bat.

All them videos of animal suffering is pretty shitty. In an ideal world they'd be killed in the most humane way possible but you got these d*cks who see venting on an animal as some sort of joke. I won't lie I really wanna punt a small pup but not in like any sort of malicious way. I eat meat though my mum wouldn't have it any other way.

All them videos of animal suffering is pretty shitty. In an ideal world they'd be killed in the most humane way possible but you got these d*cks who see venting on an animal as some sort of joke. I won't lie I really wanna punt a small pup but not in like any sort of malicious way. I eat meat though my mum wouldn't have it any other way.
the only animal video that i found a bit freaky, upsetting was the Japanese Dolphin Slaughter.sh*t was cold even for me, and i have seen sh*t loads of animals killed in front of me.