The Writings on the Wall

Mr. Gayle

• 3 weeks later...
Just listening to this now...OVER-RATED DIFFERENTLY...Apart from the singles, If You Leave, Tempation & Stay are the only good songs on this.And man tryna say THIS was better than CrazySexyCool? That actually got me mad.
biggrin.gif Cant help but laugh at you. Album is perfect RnB album. Mixed tempo beats, varied concepts with lyrics on point and different topics of relationships between boys and girls. Whether it be cheating (Confessions), your ex tryna come back into your life now the other bitch has ditched him (Now That She's Gone), Jumping Jumping is going to the club, women empowerment (Hey Ladies) etc. Most of all it doesnt sound dated. sh*t could get released tomorrow and still knock.But ah well, you miss out. Overrated you know. If you listened to it without being offended to start with you wouldnt have been so critical.

Just listening to this now...OVER-RATED DIFFERENTLY...Apart from the singles, If You Leave, Tempation & Stay are the only good songs on this.And man tryna say THIS was better than CrazySexyCool? That actually got me mad.
biggrin.gif Cant help but laugh at you. Album is perfect RnB album. Mixed tempo beats, varied concepts with lyrics on point and different topics of relationships between boys and girls. Whether it be cheating (Confessions), your ex tryna come back into your life now the other bitch has ditched him (Now That She's Gone), Jumping Jumping is going to the club, women empowerment (Hey Ladies) etc. Most of all it doesnt sound dated. sh*t could get released tomorrow and still knock.But ah well, you miss out. Overrated you know. If you listened to it without being offended to start with you wouldnt have been so critical.
Perfect R'n'B album? LMAO...Destiny Fulfilled>>>>>>TWOTWIt has ALL the varied concepts, mixed sounds you mentioned but most importantly, were better SONGS. Can't actually believe people are saying THIS is a classic because this sounds average as FCUK to me.

Perfect R'n'B album? LMAO...Destiny Fulfilled>>>>>>TWOTWIt has ALL the varied concepts, mixed sounds you mentioned but most importantly, were better SONGS. Can't actually believe people are saying THIS is a classic because this sounds average as FCUK to me.
The only thing Destiny Fulfilled has over TWOTW is vocal arrangements and its not really Beyonce and Destiny's Child. WOTW is longer and the reason for their success now is 'cause of that and Beyonce will never have the afection from RnB fans until you produces an album like that. DF is a very underrated album though but it was short and to me WOTW was more original for obvious reasons. Obviously its gonna have the things that I mentioned, I wouldnt be surprised if they tried to follow TWOT formula. But yeah, if only you heard it in 1999-2005 you may have liked it. Pity that

:D Mike did not just say thatThat abum showed they was coming to an end, it was that crapCrazySexyCool .. woy, big album thoCreep alone could kill off TWOTW