I Just Clocked That None Of The So Called Best UK Urban Artists Have Swagger

Grindinheat

You cant steal swagger, you can however steal demeanor.i.e We all know Kano's favouritre rapper is Jay-Z without him having to tell us...
I joke about it an sh*t but tbh I can't really see the Jay Z admiration on Kanes side, the only time I was suspect was after he went on Logans show promoting that "Kano Mixtape" - He was like a Rich Mans Memphis Bleek.Wow I just read what I said.
f9ea090a.jpg"Them foreheads there."

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at a rich mans Memphis Bleek. LMAO.Kano is influenced by Jay its obvious.The scary thing is with Kano's success he gets more like a Jay clone than a progressed succesful Kano.His on stage presence now has flipped completely from the old Legends & Secrets days, thats for sure, he was Kane Robinson then...

Swagger & Charisma are different people.Swagger is when you can STRAIGHT STUNT on people lives and they still are forced to like you cos ultimately deep down they wannabe like you. You cant have swagger and not be succesful or extremely confident in the surroundings your in.Charisma is what makes people like/warm to you for you. You dont particular need to be succesful for it to shine thru, it just does when your prescene is felt.From watching Jay, he has no real charisma as he seems awkward & uninspiring when he talks normally - damn personally I think that dude is as boring as hell in real life, but his swagger is STUPIDLY HIGH. Dame Dash >>> Jay Z (for charisma)Jay Z >>>> Dame Dash (for swagger)
Kinda good point up until your example. I think its more the other way round.Theres a thin line between the two, I wouldnt be able to tell you the difference, but yeah I think you f*cked up with the example.
Nah the example is right.Dame is funny, no money or not, he'd still be funny dude you cant take that away. It's just when Dame starts gassing your be like shut up Dame you d*ck, Jay made you all your money...For example... If I said 50 >>>> Jay for charisma NOBODY would argue and I mean nobody! Swagger on the other hand would be a closer debate...

POUND STERLING IS sh*t SAS ARE sh*t. ALL THOSE "SWAGGER" UK HIP HOP GUYS SELLING THERE SHITTY CDS IN OXFORD STREET AND SHOP AT DARK AND COLD ARE WASTE ASWELL.BREDDING AMERICA DOES NOT MEAN U HAVE SWAGGER.PAYING A DUMB PRICE FOR A sh*t HOODY IN DARK N COLD DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE SWAGGER.

POUND STERLING IS sh*t SAS ARE sh*t. ALL THOSE "SWAGGER" UK HIP HOP GUYS SELLING THERE SHITTY CDS IN OXFORD STREET AND SHOP AT DARK AND COLD ARE WASTE ASWELL.BREDDING AMERICA DOES NOT MEAN U HAVE SWAGGER.PAYING A DUMB PRICE FOR A sh*t HOODY IN DARK N COLD DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE SWAGGER.
i agree therePOUND STERLING however is not breddin americansget ur facts straight mate, he is a dapper don

i agree therePOUND STERLING however is not breddin americansget ur facts straight mate, he is a dapper don
I can't beleive a topic on UK Swagger has gone 6 maybe 7 pages and the name Podgy Fingers has not been brought up.That guys swagger is superhuman.TTKK

lol u think sas shop at dark n coldpart of swagger is fashion thats the main reason why i said sasnd main reason y most man in this topic aint got swagger

No one took it too the level So Solid did. If they did a survey amongst Urban Youth around 01/02 times, the most desirable products/brands would beAudi TT's , Lexus, White Gold, Avirex Jackets, Evisu Jeans, All over print clothing, Adidas etc etcSince then only:Young Spray, Roadside, Shiesty Shadow, Big H, Bashy, J2K & Titch, SAS, Ghetto (mouth full of gold times) and Doctor have come with some swagger

U chat sh*t kidPS = Best rapper on uk soilI have never wrote a rap song/ I was out there turning white - Michael jackson////BARRRZZZ!!!!!!!!!!If you dont beleive this story yah an IDIAT!///swagger for days..

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

there ain't no UK 'urban' artist doing well enough to have a swagger, ***remembers kerrrrrrrraig david and his sh*t 'buy british' t-shirts. OH and the girls don't even make me laugh with Jamelia, leona, lisa maffia etc. Joss stones probably got the most swagger and thats how bad it is. So solid particularly g-man and Romeo had a certain swagger back in the day (big no homo stamp).

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
U chat sh*t kidPS = Best rapper on uk soilI have never wrote a rap song/ I was out there turning white - Michael jackson////BARRRZZZ!!!!!!!!!!If you dont beleive this story yah an IDIAT!///swagger for days..
freestyle was BIG, but he ain't going mainstream with them talks.

lol u think man wants to be on T4 or one of them mainstream programs there?U can see man doesnt give a f*ck about mainstream, like he says he raps to take the piss..more of a hobby to him.

lol u think man wants to be on T4 or one of them mainstream programs there?U can see man doesnt give a f*ck about mainstream, like he says he raps to take the piss..more of a hobby to him.
No doubt that freestyl is bigBut what u r saying contradics the point of this threadwe are talking about the leading UK urban artists,the guys closes to going anywhere near mainstreamNo doubt he has talent, charisma blah blahbut if he aint getting mainstream he is jsut another artist with no where to go