Dance/trance/techno

LuLu

Its basicly a rebellion of people pissed of with gay cheesey ravers kissin eachother at hixxy raves....that musics as big as grime in the uk in most most europe. yourld be suprised
ye europe that stuff is big, swear thats the type of sh*t they bang at thunderdome...ok i think to be "musically correct" ill say i started listenin to HAPPY hardcore, not the hardstyle. alot of happy hardcore is cheesy but der are sum sick tunes..

after watching that video properly...my limit is 180 bpm, at most 200...all the rest of that sh*t sounds like a cd player on stuck...i can appreciate the energy from music being fast, but llow it sounding like its on super fast forward.i swear the only reason u made a point to say that it wasnt "hardcore" was cos it was commercial-ish and cos it was the "happy" variety....but in term of bpm n beat patterns it IS hardcore, jus not the pure underground stuff.

after watching that video properly...my limit is 180 bpm, at most 200...all the rest of that sh*t sounds like a cd player on stuck...i can appreciate the energy from music being fast, but llow it sounding like its on super fast forward.i swear the only reason u made a point to say that it wasnt "hardcore" was cos it was commercial-ish and cos it was the "happy" variety....but in term of bpm n beat patterns it IS hardcore, jus not the pure underground stuff.
Ur right that is happy hardcore.I first heard happy hardcore in a rave i went to 2 years ago really enjoyed it.Was buzzing out of my face so made it 100 times better.Its jokes when it has someone singing at the begging everyone has there hands in the air and then it drops you go mental.Love it!!

Ur right that is happy hardcore.I first heard happy hardcore in a rave i went to 2 years ago really enjoyed it.Was buzzing out of my face so made it 100 times better.Its jokes when it has someone singing at the begging everyone has there hands in the air and then it drops you go mental.Love it!!
haha ye man, thats wot its about. pure positive hype energy n the rush. biggrin.gif